Broken bones

Only if you want to count to one. People usually use their fingers.

Hairline fracture in one of my toes playing football.

And that’s it. Tore the ligaments in my ankle once and have sprained my ankles on about a dozen occasions though.

Feel like it’s going to be hard to top this

2 Likes

nose x 2
Ribs
toes x 2
Skull (hairline) x 1
suspected scaphoid fracture, but turned out to be bruising

collarbone, fell over drunk and hit the pavement :flushed:

Right arm x 2
Left arm x 1
Various bones in my hands
Various ribs

My broken bones were as a result of:

• Being drunk
  • Sporting injury
  • Childhood clumsiness/lack of coordination
  • Other

0 voters

Heyyyoooooo

(I only asked because it’s cartilage really, innit)

forgot metatarsal

trying to remember some of the better ones

Nose- 1 x in rugby (sport), 1 x walking into a very clean patio door on a boat (alcohol)
Ribs- dancing to bananarama song/ doing the running man, and not seeing that there was a pug underfoot, and crashing into a marble island unit (dancing/ alcohol)
Toes- 1 x kicking an amp at a twin atlantic gig in manchester (alcohol). 1 x falling off a pair of heels (alcohol)
Skull- streetfight (alcohol)
Scaphoid- streetfight (alcohol)
Metatarsal- running stress fracture thingy (sport)

1 Like

Lo-Pan was a drunk child, why does this not surprise me :smiley:

None until this year and then:

• scaphoid fracture of wrist
  • radial fracture of elbow

Got knocked off my bike by a van and then didn’t realise how broken I was until the day after

Fractured my rib and probably my toe.

The rib fracture happened on a homemade swing, one of those ones that’s just a stick and a rope. A friend of mine who was always a bit too touchy for my liking was chasing after me trying to tickle me so I sprinted towards the swing, grabbed hold of it, launched myself, lost my grip, did a somersault in the air and came crashing down on my head… apparently, I knocked myself out but my Dad saw the whole thing and was worried I’d broken my neck. Nope. Solid. Got to ride in an ambulance! YAS!

Toe… less dramatic. I was jumping over a pile of clothes on the floor in my bedroom, slipped and landed with all my weight on my toes, folded under. FUCKING OW. Thought I’d taken a chunk of skin off it too and had a freak out but then upon closer inspection realised it was a bit of paper stuck on my toe.

TOO MANY WORDS, SORRY.

1 Like

Fractured the radius in my left arm when I was 6.

Broke my radius (x2), my ulna (x2), my humerus and my clavicle, all on the left when I was 16. Should have been amputated but was saved in surgery.

Chipped both heel bones when I was 19.

Broke my big toe on my right foot when I was 27.

Broke the small metacarpal on my right hand when I was 28.

Got repeatedly kicked in the face while being assaulted at knifepoint as a teenager, which resulted in my jaw being broken.

The guy who did it is dead now though, so I have won in the long run.

4 Likes

Ooft, properly winced at that second story

:joy::+1::joy:

3 Likes

christ, some fucking absolute cunts out there.

Proper snapped my shit up one time

bonez

(still freaks my nut to this day)

1 Like

Broke my eyesocket 2 years ago.

Can’t find the x-ray pic (after operation) tho. I think I posted it on old dis.

left wrist twice

1st time was the scaphoid when I fell over drunk

2nd time I fell off my bike when being very rad and it needed a metal plate putting in. I will post up the xray off my phone in a mo, its a doosey

fractured my big toe kicking a TV when drunk (an old school CRT, WTF was I thinking)

Fractured my finger when I got knocked off my bike