BT the thieving scum

Hi-fiving anyone you can find

1 Like

This must be some crazy yoof speak, because I have no idea what you’re saying.

1 Like

What about if they were a Swing Fip Fok outfit?

1 Like

did @anon29812515 recommend them?

Fuck that, I’m a 350mb optical fibe Virgin man. That is how I am able to post such great content consistently and quickly.

Ain’t nothing sweeter than broadband willy waving.

2 Likes

do you reckon they are still together

• yes
  • no

0 voters

they duck the speed of my broadband every sunday and thursday night after 10pm, idk why. fibre optic too so they can’t hide behind server load. they deny it but i see them, oh yes, i see them.

there probably writhing in a bed of my money while laughing!

I had to look it up by remembering the name of this absolutely terrible local band that my parents accidentally saw at some local festival in the town my Mum works at and she said they were “quite interesting”

Here is a picture of them:

5 Likes

That’s too much for a man like you, what are u using it for? U must have loads of spare capacity?

Is that Ben Whishaw :joy:

1 Like

is that the woman that has that puff puff give song

1 Like

Who should I go with for broadband only

• BT
  • Virgin
  • EE
  • TalkTalk
  • Sky (do they do broadband only?)
  • Plus net
  • Vodafone
  • Now
  • Other (please specific)

0 voters

I don’t think so but I don’t think we can rule anything out.

other: don’t care

virgin are fine. feels expensive though?

DiS is one of about 300 forums that I maintain a daily presence on.

1 Like

Rude. Was with Virgin for the last 10 years. They were £40 for broadband - is that a normal price? I have no idea.

I was expecting more sympathy and solidarity from u bells, I have been duped! Is there no justice!

this kind of thing does annoy me - I get monthly letters and emails from my bank trying to get me to take out a loan or credit card whatever, but when it comes to actually telling me something useful or important (e.g. we’re deactivating your savings account) they never do, and they just leave me to find out myself at some point in the future.

2 Likes