BTW Wednesday

Hello all! I have a gig this evening so I’ll spend today rehearsing for it. Spent last night drinking and playing board games in an abandoned pub so that was imteresting.

(Big fan of AFX asking us “What’s poppin’?” in an opening post. Very good!)

1 Like

Good luck with the appointment GB

2 Likes

Morning!

Listening to: Roxy Music and Sparks
Plans for today: Going to a family get together this afternoon (hopefully yesterday’s baking tastes okay)

How are you all doing?

1 Like

Correct answer: Run The Jewels

1 Like

Fully hungover. Need to drive back to Glasgow later.

Listened to ‘RTJ 3’ for the first time last night. Absolutely lost it when Danny Brown showed up. Can’t wait ti get into it more.

back to work. The only other person sat close to me is the village idiot. Completely braindead. He keeps trying to talk to me but I think my one word grunted replies are sending the correct message.

1 Like

and now he’s fucking sniffing every 30 seconds. I think I’m going to kill him.

Back at work.

Hungry. Tired. Bored.

There is apparently a chicken wandering around the yard for some reason. How exciting.

Username/post/bloodbath

5 Likes

Just about to leave for work. 1-9 today. Quite quiet supposedly so might get something done at least. 3 days over Christmas is more than I usually get off so made the most of it this year.

Got the day off, don’t work Wednesdays. HOORAY.

At work. It’s shit.

Haircut this morning, always a good laugh with the guy who did it for me and only time I have a coffee so that was nice. Out with the baby just now and going for a wander around Kelvingrove park and lunch at one of the nice pubs about there. Not a bad day :slight_smile:

1 Like

So is this basically just a normal DiSday? Fuck, that’s bleak.

2 Likes

You can be quite the little farting Michaels on here sometimes can’t you?

Certainly!

Think I’ve got norovirus. Blegh.

Excuse to watch Gilmore Girls in bed all day I guess.

Normal day for you, hungover day for me.

1 Like

Tried to get a haircut. Couldn’t be arsed waiting in the queue. Going home now.

Thrilling stuff.