Building a PC Thread

rgb!!!

i bought this, it is about the same size as my oven.

https://www.komplett.ie/Noctua-NH-U12S-120mm/80015957/product?channable=0097476964003830303135393537d6&gclid=CjwKCAiA5IL-BRAzEiwA0lcWYlhbBgVQvxdppm6Fhnr-pfjn2-lUgM-VkThPxaOiQ19IfYEDYRlrQRoCEU0QAvD_BwE

fine, amazon link:

1 Like

FINE I bought it fuck off

1 Like

I’ve currently got a DH-14 and have just learned that Noctua will send you a free mounting kit to make it AM4 compatible, so I’ve sent off for that now.

Not going to cancel the order of the new one though, obviously.

learning the naming conventions of cpu coolers and trying to work out the hierarchy is a step i am not willing to take.

my bundle order is ‘processed’. let’s see

1 Like

Good luck/I hate you

Well so far this Black Friday everything I’ve been looking at has gone up in price.

Worst. Black. Friday. Ever.

1 Like

Cyber Monday is going to be great!!

1 Like

Who wants my RTX 2080

£3,402

2 Likes

Tippex “3060 Ti” on the side and you’ll get that much on eBay

is it?

Well, it’s mathematically possible

Oh I have not moved very far in this queue.

(584)

I love Noctua fans and heatsinks.

1 Like

should I do this?

https://www.pccomponentes.com/gigabyte-aorus-a520-aorus-elite

about 200 quid for both all in

• yes you’d be silly not to
  • no, don’t do it

0 voters

note - the CPU is a ‘China only’ processor designed for the OEM market. no idea why its available in Spain, but its pretty much exactly the same as the normal 3500.

There’s one you-know-what on Amazon for £350 and I might have to unplug my router and flush my phone down the toilet to resist it.

must…not…reward…scalpers…

I guess the question is what you want an upgrade for? Hard to say what’s good value without that. Are there games you can’t run but want to? Unhappy with performance in stuff you’re already playing? Or are there non-gaming tasks that you want to speed up?

I know stuff about computers and even reading through this thread it really seems like you guys are randomly buying parts and amassing stock piles of chips and motherboards

1 Like

Like im certain Epimer has bought at least 34 processors and half a graphics card

4 Likes