Bunny Lee RIP

Not sure that there are many reggae fans on DiS, but sad to hear that Bunny ‘Striker’ Lee has died. One of the most important and influential record producers of all time, responsible for so much great music.

5 Likes

Brilliant producer - pick up any of his Pressure Sounds compilations - not one duff mix on any of them #RIPBunnyLee

1 Like

Just you and me evidently Queeny. Philistines.

1 Like

One of the greatest ever producers. Absolute giant of Jamaican music. Impossible to overstate his influence on the development of reggae and dub in particular. Gave so many amazing singers and deejays their shot and without his massive encouragement, King Tubby could well have stuck to fixing up stereos. RIP Striker

3 Likes

He’s probably been involved in more records that have given me pleasure over the years than almost anyone I can think of.

1 Like

shit…

1 Like
3 Likes

Damn, Bunny and Toots in the same month…bless The Aggrovators, got to be in with a shout of being one of the best studio ensembles of all time.

3 Likes
5 Likes

oohhhh shit sad RIP. What an absolute force with Tubby. Responsible for this absolute smash I believe.

1 Like

In reading some tributes, did NOT know he had 35 children!! Like what the…

1 Like