Businesses with consumers at odds with their core business practices

You know like how Apple attracts a very artistic and liberal despite having the most monoploly driven, restictive and anti consumer business modela of the major players in phone and computer and software production and how Brewdog are punk brewers despite being a hugely corporate business with very antiquated practices and values

1 Like

For fuck sake new apple computers have machines which will stop working if someonw who isn’t a genius or on some godforsaken apple factory opens it up

2 Likes

It does?

Lidl and Aldi - full of rich southern people

4 Likes

It does

I think it’s more that huge amounts of people own apple stuff except for the sort of people who make a point to not own their stuff (not saying there isn’t a good reason for this stance).

1 Like

Im not going to lie. The article above os why i made this post. Fuck apple

1 Like

honestly I have no idea if apple are any worse or better than any other big tech company these days

A lot of drug takers are very nice people. A lot of drug dealers aren’t.

4 Likes

I mean most platforms allow 3rd party repair and support without an iron fist grip over them so ill say… yes

1 Like

Really don’t wanna turn this into an apple love thread because I think they suck, but I used windows/android for a few years a while ago and it was a tonne of faff and the products broke or malfunctioned far more than the apple stuff I’ve owned before or since. Think I’ve saved money and hassle using apple products tbh.

Obviously their newer stuff is absolute pants and I’ll be moving back to windows and android if they don’t reverse stuff like not being able to upgrade ram etc

1 Like

anecdotal evidence from owning a windows 10 pc, they’re often trying to force dodgy data harvesting through their updates but this is probably just standard practice for everyone

is this true? Seems surprising to me.

Dunno how they expect me to be creative if they take my headphone jack away

1 Like

It has become very fashionable and trendy to embrace both

Tesla attracts rich white people desperate for attention and validation yet it’s run by oh wait

Drowned In Sound: All the users hate most music.

1 Like

2 Likes

We meet again, ulon

2 Likes