Buying cards is harder than buying presents

Spend absolutely ages deliberating whether the message is right, even though no one really cares

4 Likes

Do you mean the message inside? You know they make blank ones right?

2 Likes

Daft tradition, I’ve opted out completely now. You can just do that, don’t need to ask permission or anything.

4 Likes

Just buy a job lot of these = Christmas done :+1:

2 Likes

And on the front too

Best not to send one that says Congratulations for a bereavement, that’s a good rule.

1 Like

Ban greetings cards!

1 Like

Never buy cards, don’t really see the point.

3 Likes

Got to buy cards, what else am I gonna put the present I have bought (gift vouchers) in

Nice envelope

Warburtons and Hovis probably have their own already

2 Likes

Resealable sandwich bag

2 Likes

I like to draw little pictures inside cards, saves you having to think of a message, and much nicer. Usually little dancing ghosts and skelletons.

This is another one you’re best off not doing for a bereavement tbh

8 Likes

I do a moonpig card for my friend’s birthday each year, I just get her a card with a picture of me on the front. Have gradually increased the number of me on it each year. This year (her birthday is next week) there are 12 of me on it all interacting with each other, I had to download a free trial of photoshop to make it.

Building up to a full Sgt Peppers thing one year.

This one IS suitable for bereavements.

6 Likes

‘Congratulations… on your inheritance’

1 Like

I just get the cheap packs of 10 from card factory. No messages in em

Tried to have a look yesterday but they all fell over so I left

1 Like

I like sending cards to close friends. I like.recieving cards and putting them up as part of the decs

Cards.

Got gf a card from Etsy,hadn’t showed so bought an expensive musical one from Paperchase, obviously when I got home the Etsy one had been delivered

1 Like