(C)rap music

m8 he is still putting out worthwhile content!
from last year:

1 Like

man hhaaa i could not believe my ears the first time i heard this a few years back

yeah his quality control definitely took a nose dive but when he’s on form he’s a lot of fun to listen to

Really need to get round to this. May sheepishly slide in tomorrow…

1 Like

Pretty incredible we’ve been having regular, in-depth and genuinely enlightening discussions about hip-hop on this forum for over a decade now and still get comments like those abo… :wink:

5 Likes

It’s a catch up week, specially for @Twinkletoes. We were dismayed that he said that he had “never really gotten on with Outkast”. So we’re all listening to Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik and talking about how great it is.

An easy entry point for some, but if you’re too familiar with that you can check out any of the albums in the thread and post your thoughts :slight_smile:

A handy list by shippers of all the albums picked in the first two rounds

5 Likes

you should man, can only speak for myself but I’ve found some really good stuff through it

Shit, wrong thread!

You’ve got to love that one - I can’t help smiling when I hear it … Rice Krispiiieesss!

1 Like

Also object to this thread’s premise but if we’re doin it let’s go

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI

Genuinely fucking love this

1 Like

Love Rae sremmurd

2 Likes

Tim Dog. RIP.

1 Like

Yeah so I kind of missed the whole point of this thread

1 Like

oh thank god you’ve said that, there’s been some debatable ones already but that one was really gonna upset me :smiley:

1 Like

the bass line on safe sex and paychecks creates unimaginable aural pleasures

1 Like

Tim Dog >>>

Is there a post missing here? or a link?

yeah he posted a ghostface track before realising what the thread actually was about

lol fair enough.

2 Likes