Cadbury's Starbar

My sister in law bought me a collection of British chocolates for my birthday. In amongst the Curly Wurlys, Crunchies and Wispas is a Starbar. I have never come across this chocolate before? Have you? Is it some weird regionalised chocolates that only Brummies have or have I just lived a sheltered life?

Please regale me with humorous anecdotes about chocolate bars, especially Starbars.

Starbar is one of my favourites

Heart attack in a packet, but bloody delicious.

One of the lesser bars in terms of commonality but one of the most underrated tbh. Could go a star bar right now thanks.

Where abouts are you and what is your typical chocolate bar?

Was briefly rebadged as a Peanut Boost. Hands down my favourite bar.

Those are good, a shop near me at uni did them but I rarely saw them before that. Ever since switching to a vegan diet I had to give up basically all of my favourite chocolate bars and as someone who could easily go a chocolate bar a day every day, this was hard. Chocolate bars I miss the most :sob:
-caramac
-peanut butter KitKat
-galaxy salted caramel
-kinder buenos
:pensive:

it’s everywhere and has been for quite some time. just hardly ever see anyone buy it. quite nice though when you remember it exists.

Bourneville isn’t vegan is it, so silly.
Fry’s though. Love a Fry’s.

One of my favourites. I almost bought one yesterday and then inexplicably withdrew my hand. You have shown me the error of my ways. I also enjoy a boost. I used to have a Texan every Friday when I was a kid and my dad made a run to the offie.

starbar is not bad, though for me the crunchie is in cadbury’s top 2 or 3. i don’t even like honeycomb but goddamn is that some nice honeycomb.

I feel ashamed at my chocolate ignorance, but looking forward to eating it. Will report back.

its weird, despite being made by cadbury, they’ve always felt a bit underground and dangerous, one of the best

I don’t remember ever seeing one before. Do you work for their advertising department? Because now I’ll be looking out for them, won’t I?

starbar here, isn’t it

kind of looks like the bisected artery of an extremely heavy smoker tbqh

Jay Z’s laugh

I like starbars. Underated along with picnic, lion and topics.

Picnics so aren’t underrated, they are pretty shit. Agree with your other choices doe

white chocolate lion

• purrfect
  • grrross
  • prefer kit kats

0 voters