Calzones are shit

A terrible invention

8 Likes

Always my go to a pizzi expresso. Brilliant!

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds.

31 Likes

Had some of the worst food poisoning of my life after copping for a dodgy calzone. Never again.

Yes, i hate them

They’re actually perfectly designed for eating down the mines

11 Likes

Is this thread from Parks and Rec?

1 Like

3 Likes

The problem with Calzones is you lose the delicious bubbly grilled cheese effect

5 Likes

Pure stodge

Truth be told, I’ve only ever had upward of 2 calzones in my life, and one I ate as a starter before a pizza, so frankly my sample size isn’t big enough to know what do do for the best to be sure do stuffed crusts count as ring calzones because they oughta to be sure

1 Like

Panzerotti are great though

1 Like

They’re great, they just suffer from the fact that unfolded pizzas are greater

1 Like

Yeah prefer just a thin pizza

Up the calzones! A great bunch of lads

2 Likes

I like em

1 Like

Can’t think of them without imagining being uncomfortably full to the point of nausea. Reckon they’re always too big/dense/sickly. Cheers.

Ever fallen asleep and found yourself drifting through the cal zone, like BOOM! you’re in the Cal Zone now, buster!

1 Like

Not if you fold them the other way before cooking them.

2 Likes

Of course in the times of ancient man, like the 1800s, they used to send miners, or whatever the hard graft Italian equivalent is, off to work with calzones with a savoury side and a sweet side, and they’d make a whole meal out of it. These days, as non-hard grafters, we just make a meal out of how shit a calzone is, relatively speaking.

2 Likes