Cameo

You can pay for a celebrity to do a short video for you or a friend. I’ve known of it for ages but looked at it recently and was amazed by some of the celebs on there. Floyd Mayweather at £750 a pop! Caitlyn Jenner at £1800!!!

Most importantly though, 3 members of Blue are on there. I was pleased to see that Antony Costa (£26) understands that he is less of a star than Lee Ryan (£33) but furious that Duncan James is charging £37!!! My friend is concerned I might spend all my money on Lee Ryan cameos now. Shaggy is also on there at £375 per video.

Who is the best bargain? Who is the most overpriced? Who would you get a Cameo from? ‘no one’ is not a good answer.

Also I’m frankly furious that LeAnn Rimes thinks she’s double the value of Meatloaf. Get a grip hun.

https://www.cameo.com/

2 Likes

That is pretty decent for the Blue boys but tbh it’s Simon or nothing for me

2 Likes

still fucking buzzin’

13 Likes

Simon is too cool for Cameo and I really respect that (not that I don’t respect Lee Ryan, he is a national treasure. I will be furious if no one gets me a video of him for my birthday)

1 Like

Somebody leaving my work a few years back was given one of these in his leaving gift, think he was called Wagner and was from a reality show.

2 Likes

FFS my adverts are all going to be cameo ones for the rest of the day now. Bet Carol Baskin is expensive.

1 Like

Word Up! OWW.

15 Likes

yo pretty ladies around the world

5 Likes

The Yanks well over charge. Jerry Springer is £100 (fair probably) but, Charlie from The West Wing is over £200.

Huge respect to Brian Baumgartner who cleared a mil on this last year

9 Likes

‘Currently offline. Puppet undergoing emergency repairs’

2 Likes

50p and I’ll do one

£1 and I won’t.

• cameo
  • gun
  • mel b
  • korn
  • little mix

0 voters

Hadn’t realised Korn and little mix had had a bosh at this

Does he still wear the codpiece?

There’s some surprisingly relevant people on here. Kevin from The Office is cheap. I’d like him to tell me about Kevin’s famous chilli.

I’d also like Krysten Ritter to tell me my hair is good or something nice like that

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes
4 Likes

£150 for Sarah Palin hey