Cameo

Clearly the model to follow is cheap and often, if he’s made a million off it

3 Likes

fair fucks to him

Below Deck fans will be happy to know that Chef Rachel paid her rent by doing cameos saying “eat my cooter”

2 Likes

The website Jezebel once tried to get a bunch of real housewives to say political stuff on Cameo, with mixed results

I’d get Aaron Paul to enact Friendship ended meme, ending it with @xylo and making me his new best friend

2 Likes

I want every single outfit from this video.

1 Like

Got former WWF wrestler to send a Christmas wish to my sister and her fella and her kid. Was about 18 quid.

2 Likes

got my mum steve mcdonald for her birthday
it was 2 months late and he spent most of the video apologising for how late it was
she was very happy and confused

7 Likes

Sonja! Of course Sonja would say tax the rich for $89. She’s broke as fuck as the ex-wife of a Morgan.

2 Likes

*valenteens

1 Like

Also was quite surprised to find out his actual first name is Mickey.

Hard to ignore Sean Spicer at £160.

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Keep thinking about getting Mrs F a video of Ramona Singer shouting “Oh my gawwwwwd” but it’s like £100

Our work paid for Sean Paul to do a Christmas shout out to the company. He had about 20 seconds of dead air to fill so just started singing Right Temperature. It was quite funny tbf

2 Likes
  • I knew ‘Cameo’ was the name of the group
  • I thought ‘Cameo’ was the guy’s stagename

0 voters

Can’t think of anything more embarrassing than a celebrity addressing me directly, go away creepy celebs! You have your world of fame and fortune and drugs and I have my baths and cider, not supposed to mix the two!

1 Like

We got my sister one of these from Ben from A1. He had a sore throat but he still went for it, croaking his way through it.

and now he’s dead?