Can I do the evening thread please?

Haven’t made one of these sort of threads for ages!

Bought a couple of buds from the corner shop, they taste really nice!

Nothing on the cards this evening, been sat in front of the computer all day so looking forward to a bath and a podcast or something.

Hope you have great things planned for your evenings!

Doing a fucking play, feeling shite

1 Like

NO! (Yes).
Tonight’s plans: I have some laundry to do. Fucking hell.

1 Like

haven’t had a spag bol for years! I bet it’s well tasty, I imagine you’re really good at cooking, you seem like the sort :wink:

1 Like

oh that’s awesome, what play? You’re an actor? Why haven’t you talked about this before???

It’s only amateur stuff, I pretty much play myself every time! My mate wrote the play it’s only 20 mins but is incredibly great and funny

2 Likes

that’s brilliant! You’re yet another talented DiSer! Gosh there’s so many!

Make sure you link to a youtube of it or something some day

gonna probably play vidya and eat something. gotta get up early tomorrow FOR SCHOOL.

1 Like

I’ll learn to cook something beyond jacket potatos/cheese on toast some day

what vidya?

they’re so great. I’m basically vegetarian without trying now. Just easier and nicer not to bother eating meat

1 Like

bloodborne probably, although it depresses the fuck out of me every time I play.

1 Like

think I’m too old like all my fast muscles in my hands aren’t good enough for a game like that now. Wanna get into some old man chin-stroker strategy game soon

still at work even though i have nothing to do coz the person who needs to sign off what i’ve done has been mugging me off for 2 hours and now they’re in a meeting. ffs.

ah that’s a brilliant day! Was it snowing too?

I’m sure there was some crazy thread the other week where someone said that jacket potatoes were rubbish…

urgh, wish I had a pc good enough to run those.

really wanna play europa universalis 4.

think we’re due another “what bad opinions do you have?” thread soon. Probably not possible to keep it civil though

2 Likes

Unnnhg, just been so unproductive and generally miserable (for no real good reason) today.
Got this lovely lager in hand and about to (re)watch sicario, so things are looking up…

yeah I watched like 6 hours of tutorial videos on Crusader Kings. Got me rubbing my thighs with excitement!

1 Like