Can this be the Thursday thread?

Opened a fresh packet of raspberries to find a super long thick black hair wrapped around some rasps. You eating those raspberries hun?

• Eating obvs, it’s just a hair
  • Vom no they’re all going in the bin

0 voters

I ate them :no_mouth:

3 Likes

:wave:

1 Like

Aha! I really hope Fig and Oscar become friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ha that’d be great. :smiley:

dont know if I want him joining a gang though! (not sure oscar is tough enough to run with the fox crew :grimacing: :sweat_smile: )

4 Likes

Morning

I would say good morning but it has not been good. Though I did brave the shop to get a winter spice twix finally for breakfast after the disaster of getting R to school meant I didn’t get time to have any at home, and that was good because it tasted like a cross between a twix and lebkuchen. Currently getting more support from R’s school than from my family which is an odd and distressing situation, but at least the school are really awesome, GBOSL (GBO School Lads)

Have a mystery parcel coming today in addition a non-mysterious one and if I’m lucky some ones that were sent by royal mail ages ago and I’m really hoping haven’t got lost :frowning:

Today also features new JOYFULTALK music, parents evening, maybe takeaway if I can negotiate that, and reading.

Hope you are all well x

3 Likes

Fig isn’t either so he must be a very kind fox, I keep him in at night to avoid the bad fox lads.

Bernie isn’t friends with him though :sob:. Heartbreaking.

ol’ man bernie just wants to laze around all day :laughing:

1 Like

Ooh - this is a nice email that work have just sent out:

In the coming months it will be holiday season in many parts of the world, and we would like to encourage you to plan some time off to relax and refresh. To thank you for your exceptional contribution, we are delighted to offer every employee a one off extra paid day of leave, a **‘Thank You Day’, which can be taken from December 2020 to the end of February 2021. This extra day will be available to book within Workday from the 1st December and will follow the usual manager approval process, but you will need to use it before the end of February. We very much hope you can use this day to take some much needed time out to recharge away from your desk and focus on your wellbeing

6 Likes

Feel all spaced out today. Probably because I didn’t sleep much last night.

Finally got an idea of what to do my assignment on :tada: but now have to actually do it :grimacing::sob:

The 9th birthday celebrations started at 6am. I am the tired.

Look at this cake though:

17 Likes

woah thats amazing!

3 Likes

It seems a shame to cut into it.

I mean, I’m going to, and I’m going to enjoy eating a large proportion of it, but it still seems a shame.

Maaate - speak to your doctor

1 Like

Omg my friend had her baby on Armistice Day, most granite thing of all time. Well excited for her. Babies are boring as shit but I’m actually emotionally invested in this one, haven’t been around a baby properly since 1995 (I literally think I’ve only even briefly spent time around a baby like 5 times at most since then).

Need to get my head in the game for work as loads to do and slightly distracted. Day 4 of drainage issues. Waiting for Dynorod to sort shit out.

So pleased you are back on the boards :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Did you have ear problems a while ago as well? Definitely speak to your doctor.

1 Like

If it’s a girl she should call it Poppy for maximum respects.

2 Likes

Sadly a boy, I had made a similar suggestion.

1 Like

Absolute PB for class this morning.

Referred one student to learning support; gave one student a very thinly-veiled bollocking because he’s done nothing; talked to some nerds about Spider-Man and Miles Morales.

I’m going for a coffee.