Can we have a nice thread about something nice?

KNEW this was coming

It’s kind of a revelation because it’s so close to work and Ive always thought there was no decent places close to work.

Get yer mind out the gutter.

I can’t tell you how much Vietnamese food I’m going to eat in November. All of it.

That Let’s Eat Grandma is my something nice right now. Obvs spend most of my time listening to awkward electronic music, but there’s nothing quite as thrilling as a perfectly executed genre-hopping alt-pop album to make me genuinely excited about music.

5 Likes

The WORLD CUP?

5 Likes

Could go for a nice kebab rn

The gf and I had a lovely day yesterday. We challenged each other to make Bob’s Burger’s style pun burgers and ate them while watching a movie double bill. Her burger won the day but I maintain that’s because hers was pretty standard whereas mine was a much more risky, experimental creation.

11 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Bought the TV this for christmas

5 Likes

I’ve been meaning to get that myself! Has she made any of the burgers yet?

We’ve done a few. Definitely worth it for the Bob’s Burger connoisseur

1 Like

Those Thai boys who were trapped in a cave have been found. That’s some goood news.

5 Likes

Yes! Just came in to post this.

2 Likes

What about a no chat say something positive about the poster above thread? They’re always nice.

1 Like

I haven’t eaten anything super special recently, but I had a stack of good pizza on Friday which was nice.

whoa! Seemed like a ridiculously difficult rescue mission. Probs get made into a movie now.