Can we please follow proper protocol? It's the Thursday Evening Thread.

I’m not angry, I’m just disappointed.

How are you all? X

6 Likes

@profk please move the pics of your face to this thread :blush:

2 Likes

This what I look like when I read dis

13 Likes

Bought Paul McCartney tickets earlier and I am so happy

5 Likes

Thank you @Gnometorious, I was getting nervous about the non-standard arrangement.

3 Likes

I am happy for you! Gig excitement is in my top 5 excitements :blush:
(I assume, I haven’t actually counted them that’s just an off the top of my head estimation)

2 Likes

No problem, lovely FL :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bloody hell imagine looking that good from that angle! Accidentally turning my camera on as I pick up my phone is one of my top 5 most horrifying and disgust inducing things.
I can’t think of words and sentences today.

4 Likes

Anyway, as per the other thread I had marmite pasta for dinner and it was excellent though now I feel really bloated which is less excellent.

Trying to figure out if I should send a polite reminder to R’s dad to not give him sugary stuff late in the day because the resulting bedtimes are nightmarish when R is exhausted but also really sugared up, and it is a bit unfair that it is me that has to deal with that fallout.

Usual pokémon + book for me tonight. Got to go to bed earlier than I have been though.

Going to Thrapston tomorrow!

3 Likes

Question for the DiS bald(ing) crew: do you moisturise your head? I’ve just started doing so, back to what’s left of my hairline and I feel like a new man. Is this a thing?

Oooh, where bonce you getting your edibles from now, hun? Or are they HM?

Guys it’s my first day back at work tomorrow after three weeks off. Dread levels are off the scale.

posting in this thread as per correct evening thread protocol

4 Likes

Watching star trek tng

Data’s smooching a hottie

4 Likes

Does it at least include a Tebay trip in the near future?

I say send the polite reminder, definitely x

That marmite pasta sounds yummy for marmite lovers. I am going to try to remember it for next time the TV is ill, so I can make it for his comfort food.

1 Like

It
Will
Be
Ok

We all have/d the dreads going back to work and it’s generally all OK :blush: it’s never as bad as you imagine.
Everyone will just be asking about your holiday and saying welcome back etc. No one will expect much in your first day back.

If he still does all the wee twitchy movements I’m sold

1 Like

3 Likes