Can we please follow proper protocol? It's the Thursday Evening Thread.

I do in summer if I catch the sun a bit

1 Like

In the summer months, yes. Otherwise it gets a bit dry up top.

If I followed this rule, though, I’d be frantically moisturising the entire circumference of my head and body, trying to find the hairline.

2 Likes

As per earlier post, ill

Anyone else watching the baby chimps on bbc2 :heart_eyes: proper feel good telly

Can’t be arsed to type it out again:

3 Likes

So tired, got to work though. Ugh. Not feeling it today at all.

In fact, I have just c+pd your recipe from the day thread into my notebook :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kinda a tiny bit want him to get ill now so I can make him this and take care of him :blush:

1 Like

It is our kid’s birthday on Sunday, and we’ve got her a skateboard! Which I am totally feeling. @rich-t I’m going to have to get her watching some Thrasher vids stat

4 Likes

You can do it :muscle: nearly the weekend (unless you work at weekends too…)

1 Like

I will be working at the weekend also (freelance life yo), and my in-laws are coming to visit. Gah

Evening DiS

I went out for a pub lunch today, so just peanut butter on toast for dinner, and a which choc magnum

3 Likes

I moisturise, but only from my neck to my eyeline. I only used to moisturise where I had shaved, but in winter I started to get ecsma on my ears and cheeks, so started moisturising there too. Then I had a child and I started getting big bags under my eyes, so I tried moisturising them as well.

2 Likes

Oh boy, that was a big one.

1 Like

Probably not for three months

Might put a face mask on :thinking:

1 Like

Living the dream.

Thanks.

Unfortunately I work from home so there’ll be none of that. I’ll have to deal with approx 500 emails and plan for a site visit on Monday. Oh and hand in my notice. It’s gonna suck!

Just watching the first episode of twin peaks and someone responds to “see you in my dreams” with “not if i see you first”. Literally the only time I’ve ever heard that other than on here

4 Likes

Sick?

1 Like