Can we talk about Halsey's new album?

I’ve listened to the record 3 evenings this week, it’s sublime.

2 Likes

I say can we talk, knowing very well I am terrible at talking about music, but I think this record deserves a thread.

It’s fucking goood.

4 Likes

I’ll probably listen to it on Monday or Tuesday or something like that.

I’ll always love those guys’ production, but it’s her vocals throughout that own EVERY moment of the album, she barely leaves a moment unsung, and it just works so well. Am obsessed.

1 Like

What if I were to tell you it’s

RIGHT NOW!?

Oh, I’d be really confused to be honest as I could swear it is Friday

3 Likes

LOL at the Spectator article accusing Halsey of Cultural Appropriation as if the Catholic Church hasn’t imposed itself on the entire world and all our wombs.

4 Likes

I like it but only heard it once. Planning a few repeat listens

1 Like

Imagine how much you’d like it after hearing it a few more times! :blush:

1 Like

Wife was listening to it in another room while I was decorating and it sounded interesting. Have put it on my mental list to listen to properly.

2 Likes

The break in 1121 reminds me of 070 Shake.

1 Like

Honey starts like here’s a Cure song and then… :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Sorry if Im wrong, but I feel like you used to be a BN fan. It’s the first thing that’s filled that void for me.

3 Likes

SHE STINGS LIKE SHE MEANS IT, SHE’S MEAN AND SHE’S MINE!

1 Like

you do not want this

3 Likes

I can’t believe that the person who brought us… [gestures broadly at the rest of Halsey’s discography] brought us this

What a glow up. Love this for them.

1 Like

I’ve liked some of her stuff and watched her pace up and down a stage singing and loved but, but this is a step up, imo.

1 Like

DARLING YOU WILL BURY ME BEFORE I BURY YOU :sob:

2 Likes

Listen again to her other albums :blue_heart:

1 Like

This is so fucking good though

1 Like