Can we talk about Louis Theroux?

same on Hinge, always Louis Theroux and David Attenborough. almost wonder if it’s a suggested answer.

1 Like

pcbe

1 Like

Alright Dongers, how you doing?

A lot of people don’t consider any of the stuff mentioned upthread, they just think of him as a quirky unassuming well-mannered man who probably has lots to say on different topics. I really doubt he would though.

3 Likes

Not bad thanks Lonzo, been told yesterday by the doc that I’m in the shielding group, so I won’t be going to the shops for the foreseeable. Means I’ll have to let someone in the family know my shopping order, and THAT means either cutting down on chunky kit kats or letting someone else know just how many chunky kit kats I like to consume. Not ideal either way.

Yourself?

1 Like

David Attenborough I could understand, he probably has weeks worth of monologues to get out, but they’d all either be about wildlife or running bbc2.

exactly i can’t think of anything more boring that having someone’s granddad who’s obsessed with animals over for dinner

6 Likes

Louis Theroux

2 Likes

Well I’m glad to hear that you have people to do that for you if you need it.

I have a four pack or white chunky KItKats hidden in my pants drawer that I am saving for when we need a pick me up.

Yeah fine generally, annoyed by the kids, annoyed by work, making stuff dictated by my random fruit and veg box, that sort of thing.

1 Like

Not exactly he just says it’s inefficient on a structural level, but he does seem to veer on the classic environmentalist “tHEre aRe 2 ManY hUUmanz” and looking to slow population growths rather than deal with systemic blocks to humanitarian aid (which is clearly far, far more barmy than sending food).

1 Like

Proud of my bumble dinner guest answer

21 Likes

Thought that was going to end ‘then I’d poison the soup starter’

nah, too quick. make 'em starve!

1 Like

Hey man, I can drop round absolutely fuckloads of chunky kit-kats for you if you like

1 Like

Very much appreciated, I’ll see how get on, cheers. (Got plenty in the fridge at the moment)

1 Like

I think ultimately all TV personalities are massive cocks. With the notable exception of Judge Rinder.

okay my housemate is watching the Black Nationalists episode of Weird Weekends and… fucking hell. I mean it’s bad enough that the idea of black nationalism is thrown in with Joe Exotic but Louis comes across as such a thick cunt.

1 Like

Bloody hell

2 Likes

Edit: thought this was the love life thread, ignore me

WAIT NO: this answer and prompt got removed from my profile!!! Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Did anyone watch the Forbidden America show last night? Still thinking about it this morning. Genuinely quite terrifying seeing what is happening with the right wing grift culture.

2 Likes