Can we talk...MARILYN MANSON?

Saw him at ozzfest one year and it was so bad it put me off him for years. Was the only time i’ve thought to use the phrase that someone died on stage.

New album is alright. Bit of fun

1 Like

Saw him in Manchester last year and he was top.

Saw him last night. It was fun i guess. But a very different experience to when i saw him in 2001 and 1999. 50 year old men in make up performing Marilyn Manson songs. Was fine, smiled a lot. Crowd was flat (and old, i felt young at 37) and some of the songs weren’t very well rehearsed. A lot of focus on the new album, only 1 from Antichrist and 2 from Mechanical Animals. Possibly due to the lack of orginal members or a keyboard player? Anyway, enjoy. Take it for what it is and dont compare it to the old days and it’ll be fun

I went to that Big Day Out show! Was 14 and my friend’s Mam took us :grinning: I was obsessed with Marilyn Manson at that age after seeing the video for Beautiful People on MTV2. Used to love Antichrist Superstar, might have to revisit it at some point.

1 Like

Mercyful Fate, Queens of the Stone Age, Symposium, Pitchshifter, Monster Magnet and Terrorvision headling. Main stage - Creed, Sepultura, Ministry, Ben Harper, Placebo, Marilyn Manson and Metallica.

Excellent line up (if you exclude Placebo and Symposium).

1 Like

Literally everyone I know that saw him the other night posting on social media the next day.

4 Likes

Reviving this old thread because yer boy Mazza has covered Cry Little Sister from the Lost Boys soundtrack and my inner goth is ABSOLUTELY STOKED.

3 Likes

Listening to the last tour on earth. He was fucking good back then, mates.

6 Likes

Had an idea but the internet best me to it

marilynhanson