Can you do the Dele Alli celebration thing?

It’s not easy, but it’s not as hard as some people seem to be making it look.

It’s really shite, for sure, even though Dele Alli probably thinks he looks proper bo when he does it.

there’s tonnes of normal things I’m absolutely rubbish at don’t worry :slight_smile:

Where’s the option for… I would never attempt that.

I’m gathering it’s a world cup bants thing cos he’s been @ing JLingz and DatGuyWelbz

Do you think there is a thread in seeing how close people can get to licking their elbows? In similar spirit to the what is the volume of the inside of your mouth thread.

1 Like

there’s a thread in nearly everything! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It also feels like maybe, just maybe, this one might not actually have been done before either.

I dunno what sounds so hard about licking Bam’s elbow. Probably only cost you a pint. :wink:

Woah

I can do it now. Its easy once you know the trick.

That’s why he’s changed it up and taken it to the next level.

Walked past six or so kids at lunch the other day who were all talking about and attempting to do it. Was relieved that I have a grasp of what the kids are talking about.

3 Likes

Hey Dele I see you’re still doing that hand thing?

This ones a bit different though cause there’s no trick to it, it’s just whether you can stretch/bend your fingers enough

^can’t do it

Had a fun chat last night about this with my boy who is 8. I can confirm that I can do it but do not care, whereas he desperately wants to be able to but cannot. Obviously I have started celebrating successful breakfasts, toilet trips, car journeys, burps, etc in front of him in this style.

13 Likes

Top dadding.

I’ve started doing an impression of the pale man from pans labyrinth with using a double dele Alli hand thing. Good clean fun

Exactly like @jamos upthread, I can only do it properly left handed, so I salute your ambidextrous endeavours.