Can you help?

Can you help? If we’ve turned you on to any music or brightened your day over the past 20 years, please consider making a small donation to help keep us going.

Please give whatever you can over at PayPal.Me

Thank you
Sean
Site Founder

p.s. you can also make a regular donation using either Drowned in Sound is creating Record Recommendations & Playlists | Patreon or this alternative PayPal link https://bit.ly/2qrFI65

10 Likes

Done. Much love @sean.

thank you. really appreciate it.

1 Like

Pinged you something over. Label wouldn’t exist without the site - we owe you gratitude as well as $$$

Worth bumping the patreon thread as well?

THANK YOU!

I thought I’d keep it simple to just PayPal for now. Was told if you give people an option that they choose not to choose.

2 Likes

Done. I owe this site a great deal - a lot more than I can afford to give sadly.

1 Like

Done. If the restructuring at work doesn’t lead to my entire department, or me at least, being made redundant next month I’ll do it again.

1 Like

Done. Feel free to make these threads more regularly and remind us to chip in.

1 Like

Done! Might contribute more next pay day. Cheers for all the hard work, Sean

1 Like

Are the old boards still a money sink? Wonder what people think about killing them? They’re so borked anyway, and in terms of the music board, it gives people a free license to have the same conversations all over again. Would be a shame to lose some of it butttt…

1 Like

I couldn’t give one crap if the old boards went now tbh.

29 Likes

done.

good luck sean.

Done. Hope it helps.

used to feel a bit sad at the idea of the old boards being nuked but as time goes on i don’t really mind now - they’re generally a bit too unwieldy to find stuff on now anyway and yeah lots of the threads are too broken. think we’ve generated enough #classicbants here now for it not to be an issue cutting the old one loose.

7 Likes

done, you’re great, the site is great, never feel bad about asking for help x

7 Likes

oh yeah i forgot the fish puns thread brings in an amazing amount of presumably aquatic visitors.

dis always seems to pop up in the google search results for quiz team names too.

is the GF thread still the most visited of all time for some reason?

1 Like

Sean, this site is great, you are doing an amazing job and I think a lot of people are very grateful of your effort and perseverance.

I set a reminder for a donation on payday.

2 Likes

Also for every good thread there’s about 10 embarassing ones that are best lost to the sands of time

1 Like

Anyone know how to set up a recurring payment on paypal? I’m sure there’s a way to do it but I can’t for the life of me seem to find the option.