🍬 🎄 Meowington's Annual Christmas Chocolate/Food/Confectionery Thread 2017 🍬 🎄 (Rolling!)

I popped into M&S last night to see them stacking their shelves with advent calendars, tins of biscuits and chocolates galore. I’m not sure about you but I am BLOODY EXCITED.

Last years:

What are you looking forward to consuming?
What advent are you getting?

I have requested a yarn based advent calendar and I am buzzing to be consuming this all winter

september 26th

Mods can we close this until 1st December?

SHOVE IT EBENEEZER!

Looking forward to my annual box of turkish delight

So tempted.

I’m looking forward to the works Christmas night out menus being issued, an annual highlight of the calendar.

Such an Edmond.

Great. A CS Lewis themed insult.

How many Xmas meals out you all looking at? Got 3 booked so far. I can’t stop reading restaurants Xmas menus.

Always get a chocolate orange and a lindt Father Christmas too which end up lasting until about May

for work, potentially 2… think for the first time in years I’ll try and avoid both

you having the turkey aye

^This

saw on hotukdeals that wilkos were doing massive 1.5 KG (proper) tins of quality street for a decent price. too early too pull the trigger though.

Not sure if they’ve introduced a new sweet this year

Out of interest do your folks drink at Christmas, are you the only sober one?

I don’t even celebrate Christmas but I love Christmas food (and chocolate is the best part of that obvz). Booja booja chocolates are really nice despite their stupid name

Not bothered which main course I have. It’s the starters I’m interested in.

https://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/BoojaBooja-Dairy-Free-Almond--Sea-Salt-Caramel-Chocolate-Truffles/311039011?ULP_CAMPAIGN_ID=52&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi4W_uLvC1gIVRqMYCh10DQO6EAsYASABEgICE_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMbX4867wtYCFcS1UQod8ewExA&dnr=y :star_struck:

I kind of wish I didn’t celebrate Christmas
Everyone’s bloody annoying at that time of year and I wouldn’t have to go home and get started on by people I disliked at school