Canned water

We need more water fountains.

3 Likes

I went to a NT place the other day and in the outdoor cafe they had kindly put out a couple of jugs of tap water with some cups. A family completely drained them filling up their water bottles. If knifing was legal they would all be dead.

1 Like

You had a knife on you? Chilling.

who’s LDS when they’re at home

The people’s princess

I did have a pen knife as it happens. I’m pretty much Bear Mears.

is it the mormon’s?

(Social) Boards of Can(ned w)a(t)da(er)

2 Likes

Your survival skills have to be at their sharpest at a National Trust café.

Limmy Development Studios

Would you like to go on a Bear Grylls Survival Adventure?

https://beargryllssurvivalacademy.com/survival-courses/courses/survival-in-the-highlands

I think the first test is to kill the instructor and devour their corpse when you arrive.

“If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere!”

Not true!

Wait! Yes I would: On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Bear Grylls Survival Academy badge

successful completions to date: 0

It’s the Mormons, innit.

Lord Duncan-Smith

Excited by this thread as am busting for canned water. Yep.

I buy a fair few meal deals, and always get water as don’t want to be a fatty, and also would like continued use of teeth. However, now feel dreadful about the whole single use bottle thing so have HAD to have pop, which I don’t want.

So can of water me up.

1 Like

Another vote for davidoff canned water

1 Like

finally bought a refillable metal water bottle recently instead of buying a new bottle of water every week or two and reusing it until it starts to smell funny. feels good.

i did get a reusable plastic one from Poundland a few years ago and it leaked all over my bag so i would not recommend one of those.

water in a can sounds like an absolutely absurd concept, not really sure why given that it’s not any different from a bottle. just sounds…odd. but probably a good idea.

now reading this and finding it Very Interesting

https://www.recyclenow.com/recycling-knowledge/how-is-it-recycled/cans