• Pints

0 voters

*bottles

1 Like

Both

Pint cans

6 Likes

Co-op is currently selling 4 pint cans of Carlsberg for £5

No wonder pubs are shutting in droves, is it.

Just glass cans really

6 Likes

And all the better for it

1 Like

I like a can of Lilt, if someone said to me “Want a pint of Lilt, mate?” I’d say “yes please” but at this stage I can’t compare the two

3 Likes

different vessels for different needs

recently i’ve been looking at a pint of water and thinking “that is too much for me to drink” but then i would happily drink several pints of beer.

2 Likes

I feel like a pint of Lilt is too much. A pint of anything seems too much if you think about it.

8 Likes

Depending on how big the pint is

14 Likes

You can’t open up a pint of whoop-ass

13 Likes

The milkman probably could

1 Like

This is one of my main points when I have to talk (boringly) about not drinking vs drinking. If you convert the pure volume that people drink on a night out into a non-alcoholic liquid it’s properly absurd to consider drinking that amount of anything.

11 Likes

Oh yeah that little foil seal keeps it in doesn’t it.

2 Likes

Funny how people regularly drink 4 litres or more of beer in a single night

3 Likes

All the sugar and that as well.

‘Drank 10 pints of squash last night, boys!’

12 Likes

Yeah coming out of the pub having had 4+ pints is perfectly “fine”, but if someone said they’d had that much Fanta or milk or ginger beer you’d be pretty puzzled imho.

(pints of water are the only way to drink water tho)

It’s why when well-meaning friends include me in a round I always say “honestly, I’m alright ta, it’s just too much liquid!”

2 Likes

Cans also have a secondary, potential fun-Thursday meaning. Pints can’t claim that now can they? Maybe we need to start giving it a saucy second lease of life

Was that the last time?! I don’t actually remember you stacking it :grimacing: we definitely had more than five pints

1 Like