Car/Driving thread

Had enough with all this cycling bollocks.
I DRIVE WHEN I DON’T HAVE TO BECAUSE IT’S SO MUCH FUN!!!

1 Like

sorry to be Mr. Contrary, but driving is boring as fuck. too many rules, innit

right on

What colour is your car?

• Black
  • White
  • Silver
  • Dark Blue
  • Red
  • Light Green
  • Yellow
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Light blue
  • Forest Green
  • Dark Grey
  • Light Grey
  • Other

0 voters

I have to drive 230 miles on Friday to attend a 90 minute seminar on mental health.

Please add dark grey

Sometimes I don’t put my hands at 10 and 2. WILD

1 Like

Driving and drivers are shit, cycling and cyclists are slightly less shit but still shit, the humble pedestrian fully occupies the moral high ground.

3 Likes

Pedestrians are too slow, don’t look when they are crossing. Other than that, they are alright.

How about people who never move anywhere?

What roads/motorways are you going on?

long way to go for therapy, man

I added dark grey, VOTE PLEASE. This is very important.

Hmm, not sure about those folk.

Haven’t looked into it really, will just bang it in the satnav BUT I do have to go to the opposite side of the M25 so I could go topside or bottom. I think I will go bottom and deal with the consequences of the crossing.

I will leave before 6 and hopefully leave early afternoon. I managed to swap times as at first mine would have finished at 4pm!

sub driving q/possible discussion

it’s not really worth driving long distances a lot of the time, is it? I’m going to London tomorrow. could either whack 80 quid in the tank, or pay £20 for a bus. gone for the bus, ain’t I. watch a couple movies etc

EASY

I only have to pay tax on my fuel and I am usually transporting my family when not on work business so driving is always cheaper.

1 Like

Thank you.
Having a satnav is so useful, but the feeling of driving without one when you know where you are going makes me feel like I’m the best driver in the world.

I don’t think I’d ever drive to London if I was just going on my own. Train is the way to go. Though those new National Express coaches don’t look too bad.

Got my 3rd driving test on Wednesday. Got 3 2-hour lessons in the next week so I can “murder Tunbridge Wells” (my instructor’s unfortunate turn of phrase) and hopefully get used to busier town roads without spooking/having a stalling meltdown like I did on a busy road on my last test. Gotta pass sooner rather than later 'cause they’re bringing in a new test next year with sat navs. Literally no-one in my family owns one; I have nooo idea how to use them.