Car with legs

I think it’s ordering a pizza

“Car with legs? Sure that sounds great. Oh, do you see this? Ha ha, you saw it motherfucker I’m gonna punch you in the arm so hard!!!”

5 Likes

history will decide that

1 Like

Theo, this post is absolutely wild.

7 Likes

Thank you Ant. You know where to use your one vote this week, yeah?

Imagine the sort of pizza a duck would order!

“So that’s one bread pizza with extra bread?”

Hahahaha

4 Likes

Wow. Doesn’t sound like the stereotypical conversation a duck would have

2 Likes

I feel like I’ll get in more trouble for it but it’s definitely top of the pile for me at the minute

1 Like

“bread? Bread is chef kiss finger thing as illustrated above excellent, but it’s SO bad for me. Car with legs? Not as good as bread but a form of transportation I can get behind!”

2 Likes

“I did NOT order all of these crackers, please get them out of my house. I said QUACKERS”

3 Likes

Bread is not very good for ducks. Please do not perpetuate this myth with your posts.

1 Like

I think we’ve all had quite enough of Liz Truss for one year.

Lonzy, I’m one of the most prominent voices in the “people who go on about bread is bad for ducks” stakes. That doesn’t change the fact that ducks love bread and, if left to their own devices, would order it as a topping for a pizza.

You shouldn’t feed bread to ducks

Feather nuff

1 Like

FUCK.

Genuinely think it’s bang out of order the way I’m treated regarding POTW. “Feather nuff” that’s fucking great.

1 Like

Is it hoisinous?

3 Likes

“Hoisinous”

Really wonderful stuff.

Thanks Ant, you make me feel like I am using my time wisely on this site and when I am older, reflecting on my life, I will think “yes, I was correct to be on that website so much, rather than pursuing a career.”

2 Likes

That’s all I can do.