Caramac (is dead)

Five Indie Points for @BobRickerton

(to be fair, I don’t think I’ve had one for about thirty years)

Did have a Caramilk when they came out though, which as @mellow points out, is inferior to a Caramac

2 Likes

Quite liked a Caramac. That Caramilk thing that Cadburys do is a pale imitation of it.

Edit: I see we’ve already covered that.

1 Like

Oh wow, sad news.

Caramac was my absolute favourite treat as a child. Almost never had it due to price to content ratio. I had recurring dreams about a solid full-sized Easter egg made of Caramac. Once I’d imagined it once I couldn’t unimagine it.

I guess I’m an adult now, my childhood dreams are dashed forever.

3 Likes

I once threw up after eating one whilst on stage at a Christmas Carol concert at school

9 Likes

They were never the same after that

2 Likes

I always knew you would be the type of person who started dreaming big at an early age

1 Like

Jack Caramac

2 Likes

11 Likes

Actually quite sad about this. I love a Caramac. Had a nice a nice period of picking up a couple whenever I got petrol on my way to work. Brightened a shitty gray morning up no end. The petrol station stopped selling them ages ago - I assumed they were on the way out.

Gonna have to find something to replace my patented Caramac cheesecake now.

As has been covered Caramilk is a sick joke.

I’m boycotting Nestle over this

14 Likes

Please tell me you called it Caramac n cheese

3 Likes

Caramac Munchies are unbelievable

Gold bars

It’s a good “chocolate” or whatever it is.

A bit too sweet and so I have it in two sittings.

Again, very strong posting here by BMS1.

1 Like

…well now I feel silly

1 Like

nestle are bad anyway right?

3 Likes

Yeah, they’ve stopped making Caramac

20 Likes

Caramac, Caramac, will you do the fandango?

2 Likes

Do they do gold bars without the biscuit? There’s no way I’m standing around peeling gold bars like a mug.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever had one and I am not sure what they are. I think when I was a kid I was so disappointed to find out that they aren’t like a Cadbury’s caramel that I never bothered to find out what they are like.