Card writing crowdsourcing thread

50th birthday card, likes bikes. Quite tall.

Help.

Bike Wanker

2 Likes

Thank you for saving the planet you lycra hero.

Lots of love (lol)

Eps
xxx

1 Like

“Happy Birthday, You Look Like Dave Grohl!” card

I feel my first draft of “On yer bike, you daft old (tall) cunt!” is, if anything, a bit too professional.

Write all of this article in it:

https://www.fastcompany.com/3062239/the-bicycle-is-still-a-scientific-mystery-heres-why

1 Like

wanted to start making two cards one with just Happy and one with Sad, just black text on a cream coloured card, can be used for all occasions.

4 Likes

Dear friend/relative/co-worker,

Happy birthday

Warmest regards,

Dr. Epimer

“To [Name],
Happy 50th Birthday
from Epimer”

Pretty much the height of detail I would write in a card, maybe add a small doodle which in this case would be a bike.

3 Likes

did this for my friend’s engagement card, just wrote Happy and a drew a picture of a ring on the front. On the inside wrote “good” and signed it. Actually looked really nice and classy next to the other ones he got.

This. I NEVER write any personalise messages in cards. Mainly because it’s hard, but also because it’s just a card, it’ll get put in a pile of other cards and then forgotten.

Harsh, but ultimately fair.

Bit much

2 Likes

Draw a massive spunky cock on it

4 Likes

Tepid regards,

3 Likes

To blah,

You’re normally a domestique – the unsung hero in the peloton of life. Today is your chance to wear the yellow jersey and, as people watch and cheer you, I hope you enjoy it.

See you in Vodka Revs (our Champs-ÉlysĂ©es) later

Love from Dr Eps

Too much?

2 Likes

Relatively warm regards

1 Like

‘Roast Beef makes cards’ is one of my favourite Achewood stories and if Bamnan was a cat he would be Roast Beef (no shade, Beef is the greatest)

2 Likes

yeah achewood is the best!

1 Like

Fucked it.

Tried to do a joke about his favourite cake from the canteen but there won’t be enough room for fifty candles on it!!!

I think I need to resign.

1 Like