Cardiff City Journalist vs DiS FC // 11-a-side football // Saturday 30 November // 12 PM

After the disappointment of Sunday’s cancellation, we will have one more game left before the end of the year.

On Saturday 30 November we’ll play our good friends the Cardiff City Journalists, alumni of the eponymous School of Journalism. Our last battle was in January this year, and we recorded a marvellous well-deserved 6 – 2 victory. Can we do it again? There is only one way to find out.

Market Road is astro turf so no chance of this one being called off, and we will have use of the changing rooms. No Arsenal home game, so parking shouldn’t be an issue. We will play in RED shirts. The cost is £7 per player, to be collected on the day.

• count me in, I’m ready to take on the Welsh
  • not this time, but there’s always next year
  • not sure yet, will let you know ASAP
  • crowd member, red & white scarf at the ready
  • I hate football

0 voters

Football!

Alas a friend visiting that day with the plan of going to Griffin Park before they demolish it.

Have fun and beat the Welsh into a bloody pulp. :+1:

In the New Forest that weekend, sorry.

Boyo, you’re going down

3 Likes

Monday bump

I’m down in London the weekend after.

I keep on managing to do this, it’s infuriating.

Next week I’ll announce the games for January - April 2020 so you can arrange your travel accordingly.

1 Like

If you could arrange them around Preston North End away games in London (and surrounding regions) that would be a great help. :wink:

Team selection for Saturday:

Adam, Bamos, Chris, Dan, Donovan, Edd, Hoogy ©, Isaac, Jake, Jimmy, Owen, Rob, Steve and Tom

2 Likes

Made the cut :slight_smile:
Is it 12.00 kick off? so there c. 11.30?

Yes please

Today!

It is foggy but dry in North London.

1 Like

My eyes!