Islington Tennis Centre
Now that Wales are out of the World Cup, their scribes have plenty of time on their hands, so why not challenge them to a game of proper footie?
As always with international friendlies, we’ll have a proper FA referee, so bring your shinpads and practice those throw-ins.
The usual blurb:
- we play on a full-sized astro-turf pitch
- changing rooms and toilet facilities situation t.b.c.
- 5 min walk from Caledonian Road tube station (Piccadilly line)
- arrive at 11:30 AM for warm-up, tactics discussion, pre-match fags, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 12 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- normal FA rules, but with rolling subs
- shirt colour RED
- final team will be announced on the Thursday before the game
- 7 pounds per player will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the nearby Hemingford Arms pub
You know the drill by now: sign up below if you want to be considered for selection. Applications from specialists (i.e. goalkeepers) will be viewed favourably.