Carly ⭐ Rae ⭐ Jepsen

Corned beef, maybe.

1 Like

The bangers are what matters @FKA_Adam_Jeffson, and they’re coming.

I promise you.

2 Likes

Hope everyone has a lovely time tonight with the queen of all of our hearts

5 Likes

I hope all of my friends have a nice time at the pop concert tonight x

3 Likes

A very enjoyable concert.

2 Likes

That was amazing.

I took my kids - it was their first ever gig. Everyone up singing and dancing. The stage presence, the personality, and the songs. My god the songs. I fear that any future gigs will be a bit of a let down for them.

I mean, just look at that face:

28 Likes

The bit at the encore when everyone carried on singing the outro of Party for One :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

:princess:

5 Likes

“Parent of the Year” award is in the post

12 Likes

Woken up with dread after remembering how ludicrously excited I got during Cut To The Feeling last night

3 Likes

My youngest daughter cried when the gig finished.

1 Like

Don’t blame her.

Is she OK now?

1 Like

She’s fine - currently watching all of the available YouTube footage of last nights gig, having been promised that I’ll take her again next time Carly Rae Jepsen plays over here.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Thank you for this!

1 Like

Incredible gig. Smiling enthusiastically during Store (never thought I’d hear that live) and the new song is excellent.

I resisted the urge to look at the Manchester set list so every song was a pleasant surprise.

I hope she returns to the UK soon - such a fun night.

3 Likes

The VIP experience has all gone a bit Fyre Fest here in London

Oh, you were trapped in the bar too? Hi, I was the one having a panic attack at the venue manager over the whole clusterfuck (I have a thing about enclosed spaces, and also had literally only eaten a sandwich all day; we’d banked on being able to eat between the ‘VIP experience’ and the gig). Apparently the venue and promoters apparently hadn’t talked to each other, like, ever, and the Academy staff seemed genuinely surprised when we showed them the email saying we’d be asked to leave the venue after it finished. Big love to the manager and security staff who eventually fixed it so we could go have our Nando’s, though.

Fortunately, the gig was itself was an absolute joy from start to end and I had a fucking brilliant time yelling along to every word of every song along with literally every other person in the venue. The crowd were super-lovely, which is such a rare thing at gigs these days. 14/10, would stan again

3 Likes

Went to the Manchester show and it was absolutely ludicriously good. The venue wasn’t as bad as I’d feared, but Albert Hall probably would’ve been better. Anyway, I was at the back upstairs as I’m an old codger now, so can’t get into the pit like I used to, but even there people were dancing and having fun. I’ll be honest and say usually at gigs, I get tired pretty easily, and about halfway through I’m kinda secretly hoping every song is the last, but this was the first time for a LONG time where I didn’t feel like that at all, and could’ve just watched her play another 4 hours or something.

Shitting crikey that was brilliant.

6 Likes
12 Likes

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS OF 2020!!!

1 Like