Caroline Calloway

Trying to message medium sized influencers on Instagram saying ENDORSE LABOUR but can’t really think of any.

i’ve spent all day trying to bully idles into endorsing labour and their fans keep telling me that they don’t owe it to me to be political

1 Like

Link me to idles and I’ll do the same

just wrote a thing about how they pretend to be political but haven’t said anything about the election and now i’m drowning in a sea of tears

1 Like

Oh I’ll read this. I actually thought your previous post was joke because I think of Idles as a wildly political band and just presumed they’d be pro-Labour. Wow.

1 Like

who can say!

1 Like

All the people in the comments, m8

From Googling it seems like they did have vote labour up on their Twitter page for 2017… Hmmmm.

none of them think it’s weird that they’ve not said owt publicly tho :man_shrugging: seems weird to me

2 Likes

can someone post a picture of the comments, I don’t have Facebook and I want to see the angry guys

Ah it’s mostly just…Idles threats…

(It’s not, it’s just loads of people saying they ask for their fans to vote labour at gigs like this is enough.)

2 Likes

….and none of them mention that the line about homophobes is from Colossus.

1 Like

I got a bit obsessed with Caroline Calloway when all this kicked off (for about three days)
Please don’t bump this thread again
:+1:

3 Likes

ha, did i get that wrong? what a bunch of casuals not to spot that

1 Like