Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling) (Part 1)

Great cat, great bookshelf. What a tremendous post.

1 Like

That’s the only subforum with that colour scheme.

Trudy has put herself in the bin for some reason. Hasn’t moved for 10 minutes and counting…

21 Likes

Draw me like one of your French cats

29 Likes

This is Baz

23 Likes

Boop!

1 Like

Trudy is too pure for this world.

Patiently waiting on his tower whilst we eat lunch.

21 Likes

:musical_note: Socks in a box
It’s Socks in a box
Everybody gather round
It’s Socks in a box! :musical_note:

24 Likes

Mr Socks to you m9

3 Likes

Oh of course. I will no doubt pay for this insolence.

1 Like

Athena poster right there :smiley:

Hope it all turns out well for you. Estate agents are truly awful in my experience. Rotten to the core crooks and swindlers

1 Like

If any LMEs are considering homing another kitty, the charity Celia Hammond have rescued 45(!) and need them homes as soon as possible. I can vouch for them as that’s where I got Daisy. They’re all so lovely :sob:

1 Like

I saw that posted on my local Facebook group. I’d love too but Sooty is quite enjoying being an only cat since Gizmo died and I don’t think it would be fair on him.

Tesla has taken to sleeping on my chest when I go to bed at night. Here’s my POV from my sleeping position last night.

Her indoors is a bit annoyed with it.

25 Likes

Morning by the radiator.

24 Likes

She missed me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Look at her PAWS! :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

She’s up there stalking the road now. She knows she’s not allowed out the front, although, fun story, she once escaped through this very window. We heard a meowing from somewhere. Have i told this fun story before? I think i have. Pretty quickly, we worked out: that little rascal had lept out, so I went out the front to let her in. She looked at me and back at the window and meowed some more while staying sat behind the bins. After telling her she was being a dickhead and warning her that she’d only have herself to blame were she to be hit by a car, that gnome opened the window wider and she darted onto the bins and back in through the window. Before greeting me as I came back in, like, ‘m4, only suckers use doors’. Cats are so clever. I’ll level with you, as per usual: I’m not all that pleased with this telling of that fun story, but i’ven’t the energy to apply a more dazzling filter to it right now. Talk to you soon.

20 Likes

So dainty

1 Like