Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

pets
cats

Aww, poor thing.

Bedtime!

my colleague’s cat had to wear a cone recently. it had an injury and they were told to keep it indoors and keep the cone on it - until my colleague’s wife went to the pet shop to buy a litter tray and the assistant there told her that with where the injury is, they could just put the cat in a baby’s t-shirt instead of the cone. so the cat’s been wearing a t-shirt!

my colleague asked his wife if that meant the cat could go outside now and she said “no, because the other cats will laugh at him”

No, it’s a cone

Cones suck :frowning: Velvet had to wear one when he was only a couple of weeks old - his mum was getting a bit harried and stressed with four kittens bugging her etc (understandable!) and lashed out, cutting his leg. It needed four stitches and we had to cut down the cone and strap it on with a bandage because even the smallest one was way too big for him :frowning:

She seems OK with it, but keeps misjudging the stairs and hitting into them on the way up

After 2 years of stubborn refusal to sleep the lovely plush cat bed we bought him I found Mr Socks secretly curled up in it last night. I wish I’d taken a picture of it because now we’ve found out he secretly likes it I expect he’ll never sleep in it again. The little douche.

Mr. Calcifer 5 years ago popped up on my FB memories. At this age, if you picked him up he would climb on your shoulder like a pirate cat.

My cat still does that. 20 years old this year.

Shoulder cats are the best. My mum’s cat zaphod used to do this when he was twenty too

A friend + her partner now look after a cat I cared for as a kitten

I discovered that cat - as a kitten - was a natural shoulder cat

The cat still tries to be a shoulder cat, despite being quite large these days

I occasionally apologise but the current owner (+partner) have no problem with her being a large shoulder cat :smiley:

Suke
Pookie
Pookie Pudding
Pudding Chops
Puds

(aka Thunderpaws, His Nibs, The Fluffosaur, Lord Fluffyarse, The Fuzzball)

Cat in a K-Hole
Chopped out ovaries
7:30pm, Old Blue Last
£5.50/£4.50 NUS

How much do your cats weigh? Mine went for their annual boosters yesterday and one of them was described as “exceptionally well upholstered”

Adult cats only, for best comparison. Mine are 4.2 and 4.9. Apparently 3.8 to 4.2 is average

• <3kg
  • 3 - 3.5kg
  • 3.5 - 4kg
  • 4 - 4.5kg
  • 4.5 - 5kg
  • 5kg

0 voters

I normally just shout “PRINCESS!! CHIPOLATAS ARE BEING SERVED!!!” when bf gets out of the shower in the nude

i’m not generally nude for any length of time cause i’m cold

can’t remember but she always chonks up slightly during the winters then gets beach body ready for summer.

We got princess a little cat bed that’s pink and she didn’t go in it for ages. Then we caught her in it and she got very embarrassed and got out. Now the same thing happens every time we catch her in it. It’s like she’s going “me? in there? I don’t think so! That’s for cats!”

She’s 2.6kg :laughing:

Daisy 3.8, Velvet 4.3, Weasel 6.8

Weasel has come down from 10

:smiley:

I love cats but they’re such dickheads. I swear Mr Socks refuses to sleep in it just to be contrary. "Me? Sleep in the comfy bed perfectly sized for me that you went out and spent money on? You’d like that wouldn’t you?"

Yes! And so would you ya little weirdo!