Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling) (Part 1)

Oh they’ve moved it. Thanks.

I didn’t have to leave my room to see this one.

21 Likes

I let a meowling Winifred out earlier before I’d seen the situation. Turns out someone or simething (the devil cat from nect door) was in her seat (not really hers, that’s my lap, but it’s on her land.)

Unfortunately, Winifred is a bit of a wimp.

Thankfully for her, her boy @Avery has totally got her back and weny in for a word with that devil cat. ‘Look m4, i know we used to have a good thing going here, I’d pick you up, you’d let me pick you up, I’d stroke you, you’re all fluffy and such, but, I’m with another cat now, we both have to move on’

Moments later:

32 Likes

Tbf, I’d think twice about messing with that cat, too.

4 Likes

Holy F

13 Likes

Imagine being woken up, at 4am on your first night in a new house with those piercing orange eyes a foot from your face. Yikes!

She’s a lovely cat really, we made friends until we asked Winifred to live with us, those two clash somewhat.

3 Likes

I think I’d move out immediately.

(joking, I’m sure she’s lovely really).

1 Like

For DB

16 Likes

26 Likes

Stink hand needs cleaning

19 Likes

my cat does something a bit like that first one when she thinks it’s dinner time. if i carry on ignoring her she goes from tapping my arm to punching me in the face. i would try to train her out of it by ignoring her when she does it but i actually think it’s hilarious.

7 Likes

This sleeping position is getting less practical

21 Likes

Nonsense, she’s perfectly comfortable.

6 Likes

I used to have a bookcase headboard and life was pretty much all Simon’s cat:

Except with books.

1 Like

I want to follow you on Instagram now!

1 Like

How do you nominate a post for POTW?

1 Like

How do I link to a specific post?

click on the time stamp of that post and it will bring up a link. just copy that link

1 Like