Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling) (Part 1)

She’s just incredibly dense. Top, top cat

2 Likes

Not a cat guy on account of evil allergies but met these two Bedouin cat legends this week

25 Likes

What is the cat themed item in the bottom left corner?

That’s my tracksuit bottoms. I have a matching top too! :joy:

1 Like

LOL

Obvs they stopped kissing the second I got my camera out.

Also, Winnie did a sneeze and it was so cute @avery almost started crying :hugs:

13 Likes

I must dig out the picture of me and Viktor kissing that I post every Valentine’s Day

1 Like

Max indulging in his love of lying on feet.

13 Likes

Bonus massacre pic: this used to be pigeon. Garish carpet makes it hard to see, and I’ve removed the largest chunks because Fucking Hell, but you get the picture.

6 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

I will try and find it. My GF rolls her eyes when I celebrate the day on FB with the cat and no mention of her…but understands.

1 Like

I realise I’m spamming the cat thread a bit but WINNIE IS HUGGING @avery right now and it’s so adorable I have to share it with you all.

16 Likes

Spam away!

2 Likes

Had a visit from our old mate scraggy cat while we were doing some bits and bobs in the garden

Got the milk out for him even though he never visits these days…
:heart:

17 Likes

Met this ball of fluff on a walk by the river yesterday, it had a few chunks of fur missing and looked like it might have had surgery or something but it was so friendly

21 Likes

Pcbe

• Leave the bedroom door open for the lord or lady of the manor to waltz in and out as they please during the night
  • Shut the bedroom door so they can’t come in during the night
  • My cat sleeps in/on my bed with me
  • Sleeps on my side
  • Sleeps in middle
  • Sleeps on partners side
  • Is a considerate bedfellow
  • Is a nuisance, disturbs my sleep
  • Sleeps on me
  • Sleeps next to me
  • Sleeps at the bottom of the bed
  • Sleeps on my pillow
  • Snores and it’s absolutely adorable
  • Sleeps with their butt on my face

0 voters

Is shut downstairs so we can sleep.

He’s a housecat and is so used to it, he comes and gets into his bed to let us know it’s bedtime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Our two are considerate bedfellows because the dog will only allow them to have one corner of the bed. Yes its the jungle book in here.

2 Likes

Playing the windowsill piano.

28 Likes