Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling) (Part 1)

Yes, please! Your photography skills are excellent.

1 Like

So, Mrs Parm has a reputation at school for telling lots of improbably stories about the cat that lives in our house. One of her pupils is leaving this year and wanted to get her a present, so asked for a photo of the cat so they could get it made into something. It finally turned up yesterday and it’s turned out much better than I imagined, is really rather sweet, and completely captures Vince and his personality:

(it’s a vector-art version of the photo we gave them, printed on canvas; I think there’s a website where you can order them, don’t know what it is, though)

11 Likes

Look who’s just moved in.

34 Likes

Met a nice cat yesterday

22 Likes

Omfg this is not helping with my strong strong temptation to get a kitten.
Just absolutely gorgeous. What’s their name?

My cuddly little puss

19 Likes

No names yet! We can’t decide. Really need to get a move on

Gonna take a lot of effort not to spam this thread now but :heart_eyes:

32 Likes

Mate, it’s the cat thread, get on it, no-one is gonna complain about those two little ones all over the place. Do they have names?

3 Likes

Pretty mad you’ve only posted them twice to be quite honest with you

7 Likes

As we say on SA:

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing a screaming baby into our house.

27 Likes

We’re going back to the uk for 10 days and I can’t bear the thought of leaving this mini terrorist behind. Likely she doesn’t really care either way and I’m just projecting, but even so…

20 Likes

Chillin’ with kitten on my day off :slight_smile:

21 Likes

18 Likes

@joke potw please bob

https://twitter.com/Philippa_Perry/status/1153439943852810241

15 Likes

I made an ice lolly out of tuna brine for my big lad a few weeks back, last time it was warm. Little scrote licked it once then made eye contact with me asking why I hadn’t given him the dry miserable biscuits that he favours, made me question my life choices over the last fews years

8 Likes

Genuinely would like some ideas of what to do for my poor sweet goth girl. She’s really suffering in this heat and I feel so bad for her. Imagine wearing a black fur coat in this heat! :cry:

Have you given her ice cubes?