Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

I saw this cat at the Barbara Hepworth museum earlier, and I thought it was a sculpture initially, but it turned out to be a real and sleepy one. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Yep!

There was a delay of a week between when the other half first saw our two in Battersea and I went with her to visit and pick them up (and they wanted to see me with them too). That whole week she was excited and scared they would give them away to someone else she actually phoned them!

1 Like

He was so beautiful - but also SO SCARED omg. Still totally in love with him and would take him home in an instant but not sure he’s quite there yet.

They’ve ‘reserved’ her for us for a week so there is no there is no danger of someone else taking her fortunately - but I just want her to come home NOW!! I guess the only worry is that when we visit her today she will start to hate us or something :joy:

2 Likes

She loves you already :heart:. I just know.

2 Likes

He sits on his little shelf and silently stares at me until I look back and then does a slow blink. I love him so much :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

23 Likes

aaah yes, the slow blink.
The connection.

1 Like

You are the chosen one! You have been blessed :star:

1 Like

Does anyone elses cat love being really roughly petted? My boy layth loves it, the rougher the better, literally swizzling him like someone would do for a stick when theyre trying to kindle a flame the old fashioned way. His brother would be out the house in a shot and never come back if we did it to him tho, he just likes gentle pats

This one. He is so silly <3

25 Likes

Tanuki really enjoys a solid thumping on his fat rump every so often and I have met cats who I would class as “enjoys BDSM”, if such a thing applied to animals.

Is that his Very Own Bag for his Very Own Use? :smiley:

2 Likes

There’s a Tom cat that visits my parents who isn’t satisfied until you’ve thumped him on the head repeatedly.

Your cats paws are great. 10/10 paws

3 Likes

25 Likes

Are ‘memes’ allowed in this thread? I saw this and thought of all of us x

11 Likes

She’s coming to live with us!!

31 Likes

Hooray!

emot-neckbeard

6 Likes

Right now?!

Beautiful eyes!!
Everyone’s cats are so beautiful

2 Likes

YAY! I hope your new stupid furry idiot housemate brings you all the joy and happiness. She is very very cute.

4 Likes

Site was not letting me reply at all yesterday but he just loves bags and boxes! Regardless of whether he fits in or not and he is a bulky boy
@pinkybrain thank u! His paws are the best, he always likes to keep them together as well in a very prim and proper way which is adorable (and in great contrast to his otherwise shambolic ways)

21 Likes