Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

pets
cats

this idiot got stuck behind a drawer the other day, so started pulling clothes into the void.

17 Likes

RIP Barney.

Cat’s definitely sense feelings, Sooty will always jump on me when I’m feeling down.

11 Likes

Got home from work, flopped on the sofa to pull my boots off, here she comes a nudgin’… bye boots, let’s swizzle! It’s snuggle time.
I really need to put a clothes wash on but, oh, oh no. She’s using my elbow as a pillow and purring, just gonna have to lie here until my sweet princess tires of her nook.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

18 Likes

:cry:

8 Likes

Oh no :cry:

6 Likes

This is what passes for a comfortable sleeping position in our house now.

19 Likes

‘The love of a cat is the greatest love of all’

(I’ve just made that up)

2 Likes

AWWWWW :heart:

2 Likes

FTFY.

Not seriously, Sooty often gives affection without necessarily wanting food (or am I kidding myself)

2 Likes

Tesla only eats dry food, and I always keep his bowl topped up so he never has to demand food, he’s still a big soft arse tho. Always coming running and rubbing his head all over me when I get home, sometimes shouts and grabs my leg when I’m putting my shoes on as well which I take to mean he doesn’t want me to leave.

2 Likes

Yes this is is my Friday night.

18 Likes

My Friday night

21 Likes

I think I mentioned a while ago that young cat started appearing in our garden around the time Gizmo passed away.

I was just making lunch and heard him miaowing at the cat flap. So I went out to the garden to see him/her.

Reminds me so much of Gizmo, if he hadn’t been neutered he could be Gizmos offspring.

20 Likes

Met this beauty earlier

23 Likes

Honestly one of the prettiest cats I have ever seen. Absolutely in love. Is it local?

Not far - we were going to collect the miniature schnauzer we walk (I’ve posted him here before), the cat was just sat on a cable box outside their building.

Super friendly too, came right up for scratches and nuzzles. Had lovely soft fur as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Vet today for Tanuki, who is currently making his feelings in this matter known from inside his carrier. And we haven’t even left the house, yet!

5 Likes

Good luck Tanuki. BTW Tanuki best cat name going

4 Likes