Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

Absolutely love this. How on earth did this friendship get off the ground in the first place? This has blown my mind.

2 Likes

Back when I lived with my ex and her two cats, a kid came to the door to ask if Monty was coming out to play.

I was like β€œShe’s napping in the window at the moment”. Weird as fuck.

4 Likes

Well he does have a tendancy to run up to any living being and try to lick them, dogs are a particular interest of his, but I thought I’d always scooped him up and back into the house before he could bother any. He goes out through the back window, and it was my understanding that he only went into next door’s garden to chase birds around and couldn’t find he way around to the street, but apparently he can and is becoming acquainted with all sorts of folks. Good for him.

Her Indoors wishes me to point out that when the lady said β€œthey actually know each other” my response was β€œfrom where!?” because it’s absolutely done her.

9 Likes

Carmen is definitely not following me about and sleeping on the floor close to me :grinning:

I mean she is- she just wouldn’t want you to think that

12 Likes

Anyone’s cat just do this for a bit when there’s a fly/bug around?

18 Likes

Sometimes!

1 Like

Pics please

Sorry, I don’t have any. Usually by the time I notice, the animal has already moved. Because: Is cat.

4 Likes

It did take me months to catch an action shot.

1 Like

In lieu of my own, here is a picture of Lucky, one of the Munchkin cattes from SA:

13 Likes

22 Likes

I must stop looking at my local rescues facebook feed.

ohmy

:heart:

Might need to find Sooty a little friend.

12 Likes

Look at this big lad :heart_eyes:

http://www.fifecatshelter.org/node/1859

3 Likes

What a unit!

Camera shy

17 Likes

Handsome chonky boy

I WILL CUDDLE COMPASS THE NOT BRAVE :sob::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Things which are aesthetically pleasing in a way you can’t entirely explain

7 Likes