Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling) (Part 1)

Pippin is very hard to photograph but she is a lovely, very silly cat.

18 Likes

That’s my teddy bear and Bam’s drawing of our other cat on the top right!

2 Likes

I plucked a dried bit of poo from Princess’ actual arsehole last week. It had been stuck there for months!

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting:
But seriously though, I admire your love and dedication :wink:
I think Winnie would kill me if tried to touch her actual butt.

i have never removed feces from my cat’s arsehole nor needed to, just for the record.

1 Like

is this the new one? Look at that tail!

It is! Her tail is wonderful. She’s a bit more confident with climbing but she keeps falling asleep in funny places. I’m quite fond of her already.

16 Likes

We have two cats, one is fat and can’t reach her behind to clean herself so Mrs NY has to wipe her down from time to time. I can’t be in the house when it happens as it induces bile from me.

2 Likes

I had to fully pin her down and use tweezers :joy:

1 Like

Brave soul!

On the way back from the shop and this one came to say hi

17 Likes

Such a handsome chap.

26 Likes

Winnie is being very snuggly today🥰

21 Likes

next door’s cat sat in my garden for ages the other day when it was raining, under the shelter of a hedge, was nice to know it was still around!

Also had a fox come and visit.

Sorry I don’t have any pictures

'Keeper!

26 Likes

He genuinely hissed at me early because I left the room. He hissed because I left the room that he’s fed from to go to the bathroom an hour before he has his tea, such a diva.
I can’t play with the psvr up to 3 hours before tea time as he’ll tap my leg and I jump because he might be a zombie in Resident Evil or something.

20 Likes

I’d jump into a bag of nettles for the lad coz he’s my guy but he can be such a dick. Properly likes licking my hair when I’ve been rained on.

16 Likes

Cat up the road was glaring at me today

I like cats

Having a cat round the house would be cool

1 Like

You should get two cats!

2 Likes

Some quality black cat content in here at the moment.

3 Likes