Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling) (Part 1)

Just put a bid in to adopt these two :heart_eyes: It’s a small shelter so you have to email a request and then wait and see.

18 Likes

16 Likes

Is that a trap?

3 Likes

He’s actually not too bad with belly trap, he can be a little arse when expects dinner and I don’t comply, ran up and nipped me on the ankle last night.

3 Likes

“Feed me… or else!”

1 Like

How’s Tanuki getting on? Such a handsome lad.

1 Like

He is doing as well as we can expect right now, thank you.
Poor fellow, he has 1/2 a pill in the evening and is very upset about it for maybe 35 seconds and then I put down the bowl of tuna flakes and he forgets what he was ranting about. Nature’s neuralizer.
Also, I can’t give him the morning dose because my hands take awhile to start working and 6:30 am isn’t it.

5 Likes

I’m sorry pal, that must be really tough. You’re caring for him more than anyone else can do. You’re giving him the best life. He’ll get used to the pill situation before you know it and be expecting those little tuna treats and sit next to the pill container readily awaiting in no time.

3 Likes

Thank you. emot-angel

2 Likes

Peggy’s been homeschooling the boys during lockdown

21 Likes

Five cats? I pity their hoover.

w00t! The vet has said that I can give Tanuki the entire pill in the evening (instead of 1/2 morning and evening), which makes both our lives much easier. He’s gonna get fat off all the tuna flakes in his future.

The decoy brush in action. Blurry purring action.

9 Likes

Too late for these two but had a nice chat with the woman who runs it. We haven’t got a car and trying to avoid public transport at moment so wondered how it would work. The fosterer does a video call if you can’t get to their house and then as standard they deliver the cats to your house. Best delivery ever! :heart_eyes:

Keeping an eye on their website and fingers crossed won’t be too long until we have :cat2::cat2:.

3 Likes
10 Likes

20200623_110243

Valentino has so many great sleeping positions.

18 Likes

Spot the cat

15 Likes

Your blinds are nice and all but this is the cat pictures thread.

3 Likes

Pippin has surprised me these past few days by:

• Getting stuck ten feet up a tree when I had to rescue her.
  • Eating a croissant my GF left out.
  • Sleeping all night when left in our bedroom.
  • Starting a feud with our neighbours, who keep throwing water at her when she stalks pigeons in the communal green area.

Big week for her as she approaches her first birthday.

Here she is btw, she’s grown up so much.

12 Likes

Usually a dog name

1 Like

I love this silly squawking idiot so damn much
Just look at this snuggly goober, all happy now that his shouting me awake for treats was a ringing success

15 Likes