Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

Predictably the dickheads won’t go anywhere near this. It’s got memory foam, girls!

1 Like

If you haven’t already tried, then start giving them treats there. Catnip often works, too

I think they will get into when the weather gets worse and they are in more. They are also totally immune to the charms of catnip.

You’d think they would want up and away from this danger.

5 Likes

Would you recommend this? Seems a good price compared to others

Yeah it’s good quality and looks nice, much better than the pets at home one I had before. So I recommend it, the cats… Not so much.

Sleepy lad.

19 Likes

Someone seems fairly settled already

17 Likes

The state of his face. He’s just come in covered in cobwebs. Not that he’s fussed.

18 Likes

Thought this was a tortoiseshell cat, not beloved sooty

1 Like

This lad’s a big fan of back packs.

22 Likes

looks like he’s been frozen :laughing:
:ice_cube: :gun:

1 Like

Sad wee girl after hours of being mean to the friendly neighborhood cats

15 Likes

14 Likes

The cats currently have two modes - sleeping or crazy time. Right now it’s nap time

14 Likes

Tanuki is 17!
Friday he went to the vet for a check-up and yesterday was the birthday feast! From your right to left: freeze-dried salmon, freeze-dried boar, and freeze-dried chicken. All garnished with the dankest catnip in the contiguous United States, grown fresh by fellow goon dee eight!

How I love my fluffy fluffy little fellow. :3:

21 Likes

Happy birthday Tanuki! :partying_face: the elder statesman of the cat thread :heart:

4 Likes

6 months since we brought the smol beasts home

Cosmo posing here, as he often is

14 Likes

It’s amazing how they go from tiny squeaking fluff sausage to gangly jerk-face teenager in just a few weeks.

3 Likes

Sleepy Val.

13 Likes

Katie-pie has been very snuggly at bed time of late

15 Likes