Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

I’m really sorry to hear your news. You’ve given him a wonderful life, I hope he has a comfortable few days.

3 Likes

The poor old gent’s still regal.

Sorry about your news, I hope you’re doing ok and I hope Tanuki enjoys a big weekend of treats and cuddles.

2 Likes

Not going to lie, I am on the verge of tears here. Sending my love to both of you. As other people have said, you are doing the best for your sweet, sweet boy.

When I said goodbye to my girl Ellie, the support I got from cat loving friends was so helpful, as they had been there…and genuinely understood the pain of saying goodbye to a furry family member.

2 Likes

Yep. We had a year with Gizmo knowing he didn’t have long, although they initially said weeks.

The support from DiS was wonderful. Was still a shock when he finally had his turn and we had to say goodbye.

In summary DiS and the cat thread in particular are great.

4 Likes

Thank you all so much. This is going to be a difficult weekend and I’m trying to stay calm for his sake.

I told a coworker (they have all been so kind!) that he was getting handfuls of snacks and bowls of Forbidden Food. A human would be verrry suspicious of this; he is treating it as only his right and privilege.

11 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Leaving in a couple of hours

11 Likes

:heart:

6 Likes

Poor little guy. Thinking of you both :heart:

3 Likes

Once upon a time, there lived the handsomest handsome purr-face fluffy fellow and he was loved and loved and loved.
The end.

24 Likes

He so clearly was, and I’m sure he knew it too :heart:

10 Likes

Poor, poor Tanuki :frowning: He had the best life and your love for him sang out from your posts. So many hugs for you xxx

3 Likes

I donated his unused meds back to the vet, as I did with Hypatia and Smudge. Other people doing so was how I managed while homeless, so paying that forward is important to me.
I’m giving a bunch of his food to the nurse who fosters kittens, which she passes on to homeless cat owners.

23 Likes

Thread needs more cat pictures. emot-colbert (1)

This is Oscar. He’s 9 weeks old

24 Likes

Here’s a silly sausage outside a pub trying to smuggle herself inside my coat

21 Likes

Sorry for your loss. You gave him a wonderful life.

A sleepy Sooty says hi.

20 Likes

yayclod.001

That’s either one very big sofa or one very tiny kitten, or a bit of both.

1 Like

Here’s G&M having a sing song

21 Likes