Scribbles tucking into a pasty for dinner

22 Likes

Took me a minute to spot him but when I did :sob::heart::joy:

1 Like

Maisie love, you don’t really fit on it if you sit like that

16 Likes

Lazy night in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

They live sitting on each other. It was quite easy for them as kittens but looks rather uncomfortable now

16 Likes

Wfh situation is getting faintly ridiculous. Max just wants to hang around all day, sleeping on the mouse, standing on the keyboard, generally being unhelpfully friendly. I’ve had to (HAD to you understand) install this chair and cushion next to me. He just stays on there all day now

17 Likes

And here are the big boys in a rare moment where one hasn’t shoved the other off the sofa.

16 Likes

I hear ya. Oscar does settle but it can’t be good for RSI :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Leo caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and wasn’t too keen on what he saw

14 Likes

I’d get up, but I appear to be trapped

12 Likes

Sad and accusatory face at the same time, followed by his what have I done face.

I told him not to go near the candle, held him back from the candle, yet still he managed to put it out with his tail and blames me. He’s fine, just singed fur and wax all over the place.

17 Likes

So, Holly’s getting good at climbing then

20 Likes

So, after all the eye surgery and the medication Langdale has had the all clear and it looks like he’s going to be ok!

Don’t look too pleased though mate; neutering next week…

24 Likes

17 Likes

My cat who is generally not a Good Boy in any way is always impeccably behaved at the vets. I think he remembers when they took his balls

such a weird cat

22 Likes

Our friend’s aging cat just decided to rest its chin on the table when I was giving it the big attention

18 Likes

Today’s vibe is

10 Likes