Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling) (Part 1)

Gary is such a big eater that he was eating all of Maisie’s food too. We had to get her a special bowl that recognises her microchip and only opens for her. Spoilt rotten!

2 Likes

Gary :joy: Maisie is such a pretty name :blush:

2 Likes

Someone is happy he got a new Wilko catnip banana. Number three after the first two were loved to death.

18 Likes

I’ve been reminiscing through old photos.

-AcQzwIA

EjrE5wgw

MYuga9Pw

-CQlH7TQ

:grinning:

31 Likes

emot-angel

2 Likes

Loves sitting on this wet rock for some reason

21 Likes

I just need to superimpose a gig or festival crowd scene to the drumset photo instead of the white walls.

If anyone is good a Photoshop :grin:

@japes

1 Like

These are amazing!

1 Like

36 Likes

That’s brilliant, thanks @japes

5 Likes

:smiley: amazing

3 Likes

Feeling bad about keeping the cat indoors all the time now. She still asks to go out all the time and I don’t think our small house helps so much either.

We had been letting her out in the back alley but it’s full of fly tipped stuff and is just generally dirty. Letting her out onto the street feels like a bad idea because she won’t wear a collar and I’d be afraid of her getting into a car for heat. I’m convinced having her out in the city will just result in loads more vet bills.

Probably just have to wait until we move house next year. Poor cat

12 Likes

As the weather is nice/r the big bully boy Toms are out in force and three times the girls have come in bouffed to double the size. Three times I have chased these lads off for them. What level of love and respect do I get for my white knight heroics? None.

4 Likes

It is an honour and a privilege! You ought to be grateful for these moments of demonstrating your abject devotion. emot-colbert (1)

3 Likes

I emailled the local rescue last night about donating Sooty’s food and registering as adopters or even short term fosterers. Not yet, but just testing the waters.

But now they’ve posted this little chap.

Too soon, too soon.

6 Likes

Back in November, I glanced once at the older cats available at the Humane Society and then swiftly closed the tab and haven’t looked since. It’s far too soon and just made me even sadder than I had been.

You are right, it’s going to be a while I think, I’m just filling a void looking at cats. But no cat can replace him.

I want him back but that’s not going to happen. He was so homely and affectionate more than ever during lockdown.

It would have been easier if Sooty and Gizmo were cats who did their own thing and they were always out. But they weren’t they were like shadows.

1 Like

Was just sorting out some Friday Night Snacks for the kittens. Gary was so desperate to eat he didn’t even let me put his food on the mat, but ate them from the sofa on his tippy toes!

Ballerina!

(Helps when you post the pics)

29 Likes

Amazing. Pip did something similar once before I put her dish down, while I was sorting the food for the other cat.

21 Likes