Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

Both?

2 Likes

The cat has become obsessed with human water. she’ll chase you about the house and do anything she can to get at it. Currently I’m storing a glass of water in the bedside cabinet

9 Likes

Fig was drinking the water that I was soaking a pan in, full of old fajita juice. Won’t touch his own water ofc.

One of my cats will spend a good 10 minutes every morning going round the kids and rubbing heads with them (bunting?). Has done it since he was a kitten. Seeks them out to do it but will NEVER bunt with me! He likes me but when I try to rub heads he looks at me like he has never seen that behaviour before in his life and I am insane. Maybe he recognises me as the glorious pack leader.

1 Like

Yeah, the only reliable way to get Vince to drink is to pour myself a glass of water and then leave the room for 5 seconds. Dickhead.

2 Likes

My mum used to put a cup over her bedside glass of water to stop the cat getting at it. Think it’s some combination of it being higher up + natural cat affinity to being annoying that makes it so attractive.

1 Like

I tried that but it only seemed to encourage the cat more. Made it into a puzzle to knock over

So beautiful

18 Likes

that’s not a cat, that’s leslie grantham

Look at this adorable dork

17 Likes

Cat, you must stop this

19 Likes

22 Likes

Wee smug beastie

1 Like

Every time you post a photo of your cat I say “fucking hell” out loud

2 Likes

In a good way

5 Likes

Fig looking massively hungover :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

19 Likes

Yeah Snoopy is partial to this as well. Gotten a bit better since we moved her water away from her food (think someone on here suggested it? thanks) but we’ll still sometimes hear a slurping noise and see her at it.

Funniest is when it’s a pint glass and she can’t quite get to the water but is shoving her whole head in to the glass and trying her hardest.

2 Likes

Whilst he is so very cute not pictured is the 5:50am wake up call :sleeping: or the litter tray :poop: :mask: :laughing:

Also feel like he may be plotting something…

15 Likes

I think that pic of him lying in a high up cat thing with just his legs sticking out is my favourite pic in this thread of all time

Could you post it again please - threads too big for me to find it :grinning:

3 Likes

:smiley: this one?

5 Likes