Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling) (Part 1)

Just leave it for her. Don’t panic unless she’s in danger. Maybe also try feeding her sister nearby - cats can be Very Offended when some other cat is being fed and they aren’t.

1 Like

Neither have really eaten yet. The rescue said to out her sister in a carrier and leave by the gap. To entice her out, but I need to let her sister out soon though she doesn’t seem fussed. But if I do they’ll both go under the gap.

My anxiety is through the roof.

It will be ok. They have jitters and uncertainty about a new space and that’s normal. Just keep calmly doing other stuff.
It’s possible that having the other tiny floof prancing about and getting all the snacks will draw her out. Or they both hide for awhile. Leave out food and water and give them a bit to acclimate.

She’s finally appeared while we were eating dinner. She peed all over the floor, but she’s ok.

Moved her to another room while I clean up and seal the gap.

4 Likes

Silly kitten!

Both reunited sort of once they come out their carriers and eat the stinky food.

Now to fix and tidy up.

6 Likes

Pearl (the one who went under the unit) is out and about again. She just accepted a little tuna food from my hand. She’s very inquisitive, unlike her sister.

8 Likes

Temporary DIY at its finest.

8 Likes

emot-3

Pearl is a sweetheart.

Prim is still extremely nervous

17 Likes

She has said hello.

19 Likes

Oh, Lordy! What a couple of cuties!

2 Likes

One more before bed. They’ve discovered Sooty’s old toy stash…

19 Likes

“Ok, we live here now”

Pearl has a ridiculously loud purr. :heart:

3 Likes

15 Likes

belly rubs! the forbidden place! :smiley:

3 Likes

Started with a chin rub, then she flopped over. I guess that means she is slowly starting to trust me.

5 Likes

I’d say so :smile:

1 Like

Definitely.