Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

Squirrels have started trying to get to our bird feeder which has never happened before. Not really seen any around here before, and I don’t suppose we will again for a while because we’ve been brought two dead ones. :cry: :face_vomiting:

Is it Warpaint’s 2nd album?

1 Like

Correct!

2 Likes

Fully given up today

12 Likes

A lovely album, although finding out what ‘Hi’ is about was bleak.

You know what? If I didn’t have to work in the roasting hot attic, and I was covered in fur, and I refused to ever drink water, I would simply go downstairs where it’s cool.

But it’s nice they want to hang out with me.

17 Likes

I’m a massive fan but I couldn’t even tell you what the names of the tracks were aside from Disco/Very.

Oh big stretch in that first pic! Couple of cuties you got there

2 Likes

Got Bonsey his first ‘proper’ litter tray and cat litter (was using a cardboard box with sand before) and he loves it. Favourite thing is to immediately run to his litter box and relieve himself and then eat something as soon as I walk in the room for some reason anyway

And then he actually climbed onto me for some snuggles and play for the first time ever (I usually pick him up)

28 Likes

So nice that you’re getting to spend time with him before he comes to live with you - will be much less disorientating for him

6 Likes

yep :slight_smile: I’m gonna take him up his bed when it arrives and all his toys and bowl are there too, so it shouldn’t be as upsetting a transition :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Such a beautiful boy!

3 Likes

:sob:
This is adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

25 Likes

keep laughing about the fact that the routine with my six old kitten atm is for him to see me, immediately run over to the litter box and do his business, then have a munch, and then fuck about and play. lad.

5 Likes

He quite literally loses his shit when he sees you.

Sorry.

5 Likes

kittens this age are apparently hilarious. fixated with the washing machine (not turned on) for like 5 minutes, then sprints to his box and climbs that, then bats at some imaginary mice on the floor and then starts batting with my shoe.

5 Likes

that fucking shitty mouse tho (the one in the pictures). fucking loves it :smiley:

2 Likes

Bella loves shadows. I’m now an expert finger puppeteer.

4 Likes

Bones loves them too. its annoying because i’m there playing with his wand and he’s just following the shadow.

3 Likes