Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling) (Part 1)

Nice cat. Really ties the room together.

1 Like

So sorry to hear this. :frowning:

looks like you have a new owner :heart_eyes: :3

So this fine gentleman has come to live with us. You can’t really tell from these but he is absolutely enormous, 7kilos. Therefore he has been renamed Max. Full name Maxipuss decipuss meridipuss, and he will have his dinner, in this life or the next.

14 Likes

C A R M E N

13 Likes

Black cats really are unappreciated.

Earlier I found out that Sooty and Gizmos brother got hit and killed by a car yesterday.

It’s not my cat but was Gizmos identical twin, :frowning:

1 Like

aww man I’m sorry to hear that. Cats have a great life, i’m sure he was well loved and was very happy during his time with us

New neighbour:

And my gf’s mum just got a new rescue cat too:

18 Likes

They’re both beautiful!

Today I went to a cat art gallery in Amsterdam, it was epic.

3 Likes

That sounds amazing!

:cat:

Psychedelic wizard cat comes to visit us

6 Likes

My cat picks up his little toy boot and walks around the flat meowing with it in his mouth for half an hour or so once a day. What’s up with that?

Just went to my auntie’s to meet her new baby, Martha. A very mischievous kitter.

6 Likes

OMG black footed cat:

6 Likes

Sooty does this but with dead mice. He always comes in to show you his catch, miowing with a stuffed mouth as he enters the house. I’m pretty sure he wants to show us the present he’s got us.

1 Like

Someone told me that apparently cats bring in small animals/birds and make a racket because they think we’re rubbish hunters and are trying to show us how it’s done.

2 Likes

There was me thinking he was being nice giving us a present, and now I know he’s mocking us. Now lets see if he can open cat food tins on his own, that’ll teach him.

2 Likes

Yeah I heard this.

Of course they can open them. They just prefer us to do it.

3 Likes