I’m catsitting her in September for a week :smiley:

1 Like

DanananananaBATCAAAAAT

8 Likes

Bumped into this fluffy monster on the way home

10 Likes

Cat vs Fan

17 Likes

She’s still getting there, but she plays quite a lot in front of us now. Sometimes runs off if we stand up a bit quick or near her, but she normally comes straight back again. She has stood up on her back paws with her front paws on the seat of the armchair I’m sitting in a couple of times too, and has a sniff of my foot/brushes mt foot with her tail (accidentally I think, but it doesn’t seem to bother her).

We think she’s an idiot.

19 Likes

I love her so much. She’s fitting in so well! We’re incredibly surprised that she loves to play…considering how much she hissed at a bit of string last week :smiley:

30 Likes

I love when cats sit like this cause my mum always sang to the cat in the tune of who let the dogs out

“who cut your legs off? who who who who”

now whenever I see a cat like this I sing

who cut your legs off? who who who who

4 Likes

I got a luggage tage customised with me nd my best pal Maya on it.

13 Likes

Absolutely stealing this.

The perspective here is doing my head a bit.

EDIT: Haha oh wait they’re two separate photos. Carry on

6 Likes

She’s utterly adorable.

Gizmo has his three month checkup/drugs review about his heart and lung condition on Friday.
He seems to be doing really well, but I’m still feeling anxious about it in case they find something.

1 Like

He gets sung to quite a lot, mostly when getting fed.

Favourites* are “Food for cats” to the tune of “Cool for cats”, and “I know what cats like, I know what they want. I know what cats like, cats like, cats like food.”

*I mean, my favourites. He’s largely ambivalent to the whole enterprise, so long as it results in him getting fed.

1 Like

Lately I’ve got in the habit of singing “He’s coming home, he’s coming home, Gizmo’s coming home”. When I see him walking back towards the house.

1 Like

My other half practises singing German Opera at high volume at the moment. It makes the cats a bit nervous. Frankly it makes me a bit nervous.

1 Like

We have a cat now. She’s tiny. I have no idea what I’m doing and I’m scared.

24 Likes

Oh my goodness :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gave it ago. I rate it 10/10 would try again

9 Likes

This is Neville who I see in the evenings. He runs towards me when he hears me which is a confidence boost.

27 Likes

13/10 - Excellent sitting on top of things skills.

5 Likes

Gizmo just had his three month checkup, he’s doing great.

Treated him to a renal wet food, instead of the usual renal biscuits. He’s loving it.

15 Likes